Good sized room. Comfy beds. Clean hotel. Microwave and fridge in room. Free buffet breakfast. In house pizza restaurant. Excellent courtesy shuttle bus. (Timetable from reception). Cost $5.25 for metro trip from Rockville to Washington DC (about 35 mins). Courtesy shuttle will drop off/pick up from Rockville station. Rockville main drag is lit up in the evening and has many shops, pubs and restaurants – would recommend Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - food excellent and beers first class. We were told by waiter in restaurant to be very careful NOT to leave the immediate main street area as it can be dangerous even in daylight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Best Western, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western