“Quiet, comfortable, convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
“Quiet, comfortable, convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This Sheraton works for business as well as personal trips. Located in a quiet area, there is free parking and easy access to 270. Rooms are fine. The club level does not have tubs and that's fine by us.

The club lounge located right at the elevator entrance is strange. Breakfast was a good spread. Evening snacks were marginal.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerRCKVIL, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear S. K. G.,

Thank you for staying with us in Rockville MD at our recently renovated Sheraton hotel. I'm glad you found the hotel convenient to get to and relaxing while with us. I will definately check on the evening food offerings in the club lounge to ensure they meet our high brand standards.

Safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tolland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there one night over Memorial Weekend and it was an excellent experience. The hotel appears to be new. Very spacious rooms and clean. The club room was very adequately stocked for the afternoon and even better for breakfast. They have a washer machine and dryer on one of the floors which is great. Excellent value at $129 a night.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear deanp1995,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Rockville. I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit and shared your observations on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again soon,

Safe Travels!
Bryans Road, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great location, hotel is situated on a well manicured property. Hotel seemed pet friendly with plenty of space to walk pets nearby. King room was clean and serviceable. Utilized fitness center, three elliptic machines, three treadmills, w/dumbbells inside. Did not utilize small pool and whirlpool. Parking was free, front desk and check-in was pleasant and friendly. Hotel had restaurant which I did not use, however seemed nice with breakfast offered in the morning. I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerRCKVIL, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Tryto82,

Thank you for staying with us at Sheraton Rockville. I'm glad that you had an enjoyable experience while with us. Next time you are in the area on a wine tasting trip, be sure to stop by the hotel bar and enjoy our wide range of highly rated wines. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Safe Travels
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I am actually local, but my husband recently took me here for a night away and the best part was, we could bring the dog and not worry about her while we were gone. The hotel is very clean, super accessible to everything transportation-wise (Metro and main highways), and the staff also very friendly.

Room Tip: There are only a few pet rooms, so be sure to indicate you'll have an animal when you make your...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Emily V,

I'm so happy you and your husband had a great "staycation" with us recently. Having pet friendly rooms is a great option for families as they travel, allowing them to feel comfortable bringing the families best friend along for the ride as well. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels
Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

The hotel rooms looked nice, but a close inspection of the corners, especially behind drapes found 2 dead bugs & some sort of glitter. I awoke the 2nd morning to a cockroach running across my bathroom floor. The person in the room next door found one as well. Also saw one in the lobby. Was there with a school group & reservations not as requested even with many months notice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManagerWASCT, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear S H-

Thank you for sharing your concern about pests and the cleanliness in your room. I assure you that your concerns will be addressed. We maintain ridgid cleanliness standards to ensure our guests have a relaxing and enjoyable experience while staying with us. I will work with the housekeeper who serviced your room to ensure she is meeting our service expecations.
Guest room pests are very uncommon at the hotel. I will contact our pest control company to service the area in which you stayed to ensure we do not a repeat incident.
Mercer Island, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I stayed here with my daughter while looking for summer internship housing with her. We thought it was a very nice place. It is not fancy, but the rooms are spacious, clean, and modern. And it comes with my favorite amenity--free wifi. (At least on the club floor, where we stayed. Not sure if that is true everywhere, but I think so.) We are still here, but so far, we have found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear CWR01-

Thank you for your recent review of the Sheraton Rockville. I am glad you found the hotel comfortable and convenient for your summer housing search in the area. We hope that you will have a chance to stay with us again while your daughter is in the area on her internship.

Save Travels!
alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Last year when we stayed at this property I gave it a "so-so" rating. It hasn't changed a bit. The hotel is adequate in most ways. Service was good, front desk was friendly enough but there were some issues.
I know that it's hard to get good help for some areas in the housekeeping department and this may be one of those areas. The floor in my room was never vacuumed that I could tell.
On the upside, the lighting in the bath is excellent.
Lastly....upon checkout the desk clerk asked that I return my room key. Well as always I leave it in my room. I told the clerk and his response was that he could not check me out until I had returned my room key. I really hope that they are not looking for me, cause I am home now!

Room Tip: Ask fro a room on the back side of the hotel. It's quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear AlabamaTraveljack-

Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback on your stay. I am sorry to see that the property's cleanliness and staff service fell below your expecatations. I will review your comments with the housekeeping manager to ensure proper cleaning is done in the guest hallways daily. In addition, I do apologize for the front desk staff asking for your key to be returned. Leaving them in the room or dropping them at the desk is perfectly fine. I will review with the team member your concern and ensure they understand that it perfectly acceptable to leave the key in the room upon departure.

Again, thank you for choosing Sheraton. Safe Travels!

Been to Sheraton Rockville Hotel? Share your experiences!