“Outstanding staff” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #9 of 15 hotels in Rockville
“Outstanding staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Wow! I was treated great. Hats off to Tarsha and Desta. They made me feel right at home!I have traveled around the world and have stayed in som amazing places and some not so amazing. The Sheraton ranks up there with the top places I would recommend. I will stay there again. Hope to see them during my next stay. Thanks again Tarsha and Desta

• Stayed June 2012
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Hello Poncho,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure I pass on the kind remarks to Tarsha and Desta. We look forward to seeing you soon.

185 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Nicely located for travelers visiting businesses in the area, the hotel is efficiently designed and has excellent, friendly service. The room was comfortable, the WIFI speedy and the area has a safe feel for early evening strolls. The hotel is pet friendly. We would not hesitate in returing.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hi Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyeder your stay and service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been staying here for years and never been disappointed.
Clean rooms, great location and Victor the room service waiter provides outstanding customer service. I have stayed at most of the hotels in the area and this is my first choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Shannon for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Rockville/Gaithersburg.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We expected little. The location is OUT OF THE WAY and in a suffocating suburban planned community. After driving down a long boulevard in this overly planned town area the Sheraton is somewhat alone. Rather grand and fairly new. A massive lobby greets you. We made our way to a small check in desk. We were shortly in a large room with double doors leading to the bath and plaid wall paper all around. Rather " Mens-club " like. Large comfortable beds. Generous amenities. The next morning we went down to the restaurant for breakfast.- don't miss their breakfast. It was one of the best I have had in years! This is a place where you could easily conduct business or have an all girl lunch. I recommend this hotel. Nothing usual about it

• Stayed September 2012
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear ShelleyinBoston,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay and breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again.

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stay frequently at the Sheraton Rockville hotel, it is located close to my corporate offices and they offer shuttle services back and forth. Furthermore, they offer complimentary WIFI, Starbucks coffee in rooms and most importantly amazing staff. I would like to take the time to mention Sara Torabian the front desk manager, she does a phenomenal job of making the guest feel so welcomed. Every time she has checked me in she greets me with her warm welcoming smile as well as ask me about my three daughters (which she remembers all their names) and my pet. Any requests which I ask of her she completes within five minutes. Ms. Torabian is by far one of the most amazing and professional hotel staff member I have ever came across throughout my long career. Your company should be proud to have such an outstanding employee like Sara Torabian representing your brand. She is one of the main reasons why I chose the Sheraton Rockville.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sharif2321,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

AAA discount made this a great option for last minute travel need. Would definitely book again if rate discount remained as good. A few suggestions for improvement: better fitted bedding, in room coffee without missing basket/ parts (we were unable to make our coffee), better nightlight option, inner shower door handles on both doors. Flavored creamers and hot water for tea avail at complimentary coffee bar. Need low fat cream cheese avail at breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dakotah438,

Thank you for taking the time for your very valuable feedback. As a hotel team we discussed your review in length during our daily team meetings and used your feedback as an ongoing training. Better fitting bedding and a broken coffee maker I apologize for and we will continue to takes steps of corrective action so that we can continue to exceed expectations in the future. Thanks once again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Jon Sallinen
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My title says it all. The property is very modern and conveniently located with lots of free parking. I never tried the food, but there are several nice restaurants in walking distance in the Kingsfarm neighborhood. The rooms are very clean and the beds are great. Front desk staff quite nice and helpful. Room rates are very reasonable and they top it off with free wifi. I highly recommend this place..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Bossanov,

Thank you for Highly Recommended review. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations with your most recent stay. There are great restaurants in the immediate King Farm area that you can walk to our take our complimentary shuttle (3 Mile Radius). I encourage your next visit to try our King Farm Grill. If you come in Tuesday through Friday from 6p-7p you can experience our new social hour, highlighting wine spectator wines of 90 points and above. We look forward to your next visit.

Regards,

Jon Sallinen

Been to Sheraton Rockville Hotel? Share your experiences!