“Amazing Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
Chicago
“Amazing Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stay frequently at the Sheraton Rockville hotel, it is located close to my corporate offices and they offer shuttle services back and forth. Furthermore, they offer complimentary WIFI, Starbucks coffee in rooms and most importantly amazing staff. I would like to take the time to mention Sara Torabian the front desk manager, she does a phenomenal job of making the guest feel so welcomed. Every time she has checked me in she greets me with her warm welcoming smile as well as ask me about my three daughters (which she remembers all their names) and my pet. Any requests which I ask of her she completes within five minutes. Ms. Torabian is by far one of the most amazing and professional hotel staff member I have ever came across throughout my long career. Your company should be proud to have such an outstanding employee like Sara Torabian representing your brand. She is one of the main reasons why I chose the Sheraton Rockville.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Sharif2321,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

AAA discount made this a great option for last minute travel need. Would definitely book again if rate discount remained as good. A few suggestions for improvement: better fitted bedding, in room coffee without missing basket/ parts (we were unable to make our coffee), better nightlight option, inner shower door handles on both doors. Flavored creamers and hot water for tea avail at complimentary coffee bar. Need low fat cream cheese avail at breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dakotah438,

Thank you for taking the time for your very valuable feedback. As a hotel team we discussed your review in length during our daily team meetings and used your feedback as an ongoing training. Better fitting bedding and a broken coffee maker I apologize for and we will continue to takes steps of corrective action so that we can continue to exceed expectations in the future. Thanks once again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My title says it all. The property is very modern and conveniently located with lots of free parking. I never tried the food, but there are several nice restaurants in walking distance in the Kingsfarm neighborhood. The rooms are very clean and the beds are great. Front desk staff quite nice and helpful. Room rates are very reasonable and they top it off with free wifi. I highly recommend this place..

Bossanov,

Thank you for Highly Recommended review. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations with your most recent stay. There are great restaurants in the immediate King Farm area that you can walk to our take our complimentary shuttle (3 Mile Radius). I encourage your next visit to try our King Farm Grill. If you come in Tuesday through Friday from 6p-7p you can experience our new social hour, highlighting wine spectator wines of 90 points and above. We look forward to your next visit.

Columbia, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stay at this hotel throughout the year while traveling on business. It offers convient location, good restaurant and bar, along with very comfortable rooms. But even better than the physical accomodation is the friendly greeting and prompt service provided while at the front desk or throughout the hotel. After a long day of travel the welcome provided by Sara Torabian sets the tone for a pleasant stay.

United66,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Sheraton Rockville. We take pride in having repeat business like we do and I am glad we can exceed your expectations with service at the hotel. Thank you for being a loyal and frequent to our hotel and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

from the time you pull up you know your are staying in a nice ,clean hotel. They offer baggage servicehave a bar and restaurant on site,nice fitness equipment,pool and they also allow pets. THe front desk supervisor Sara was great and very courteous,easy check in and out. The room was very clean,the beds were comfortable and clean,all in all another good year at the sheraton rockville.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Luke127,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your most recent stay. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations for a second year. We take a lot of pride in our clean, comfortable and friendly staff. Sara does a terrific job and she is the text book definition of Hospitality. Thank you for acknowledging a job well done. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, if not the near future at least August 2013.

Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have to travel to DC for work, often. Since my work is in the District, the office normally outs me up at the Fairfax Embassy Row on Massachusetts Avenue, a place which is long on charm, and steep on price - $250.00 per night for a small room. Since I wanted to stay for some extra days on this trip close to friends, I started looking in hotels.com for a nice place in the Rockville area. This gem popped up at a rate of 79.00. The room was comparable in every way to the Fairfax, and even surpassed it on newness, space, amenties, quiet, bathroom and FREE WIFI. I cannot imagine WHY anyone would stay at the Fairfax now, except for its location - only an issue if you have 7 am meetings. NEXT time, I will pocket the 250.00 and stay HERE instead. It has shuttle to the metro and the small inconveneince of a commute is WORTH the savings. AND the folks are wonderful. Coffee service downstairs is FREE, and my best buds live a stone's throw away. WHY would I stay anywhere else??????????????

Irieas,

Thank you for taking the time to provide you insightful feedback of your most recent stay. We pride ourselves in our hotel and like to think of it as a "Gem" as well. Complimentary Wi-Fi, Freshly Brewed Starbucks Coffee, Complimentary Shuttle within a 3 mile radius, and a wonderful staff!!!! Thank you once again for your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I am admittedly a very hard person to please where customer service and cleanliness is concerned. The Sheraton in Rockville was amazing and I don't even have a complaint! The beds, pillows, and bedding were very comfortable and extremely clean. All of the bedding was white so that impressed me even more that they were that clean. I stayed at the Sheraton for a short trip to D.C. with my two young children and my sister. Before booking I called the hotel to ask a few questions and even before booking they were patient and extremely pleasant while answering my questions. I stayed on the club floor and really enjoyed it. It was worth every penny! It was very quiet and never heard anything even though there are connecting doors in the room. If I ever go back to the area again I will definitely book there again. The staff was very friendly and look very well groomed and keep a smile on their faces. We came in from going to the zoo and I stopped by the front desk and asked that another set of towels be delivered. We weren't in the room ten minutes before they were delivered! (and they were even warmed!) I doubt you will be disappointed in your stay! You cannot beat the level of professionalism, customer service, cleanliness, and value for what you pay per night!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HotelRockville, General Manager at Sheraton Rockville Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Stacey ,

As a team we are very pleased that we were able to meet your high expectations. This is what we strive and work so hard at on a daily basis. Hopefully your family will store this trip as memorable vacation experiencing the Zoo and the Sheraton in Rockville. Hopefully your children enjoyed so much that it can become an annual trip. Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we all hope to see you and your family soon.

Jon Sallinen

Been to Sheraton Rockville Hotel? Share your experiences!