“Great BBQ Consistently” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Urban Bar-B-Que Restaurant & Catering- Chapman Ave

Urban Bar-B-Que Restaurant & Catering- Chapman Ave
2007 Chapman Ave., Rockville, MD 20852 (Formerly Urban Bar-B-Cue Company)
240-290-4827
Cuisines: Barbecue
Rockville, Maryland
“Great BBQ Consistently”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

I just love this place. Small, rustic, reasonable & GREAT food. I'm never disappointed by UBQ. Try the pulled pork or brisket. The staff is fun & the food NEVER disappoints. Just off Rockville Pike near Twinbrook.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bethesda, Maryland
“Met Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

I have been to Urban Bar-B-Que several times and I will go back again. In my opinion, it is not amazing, but for a quick lunch with co-workers it gets the job done. The lunch meal is reasonable (not expensive, but not cheap either) and includes a drink. I have had several of the sandwiches and they are all good, good flavor, and cooked well. There is minimal seating inside and I don't think there was any seating outside, so I'm not sure how it would be at a busy time. The service is quick for receiving the food and you clean up yourself. There are several people who I know that rave about this place, I have enjoyed it several times, but I do not seek it out if I'm not in the neighborhood.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
bethesda, md
“Husband loves the brisket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband loves their brisket and says that it is the best to be found within a few miles of our house. They do a great job catering as well.
Not surprising, but there is really not much for a vegetarian- so go to enjoy the company and atmosphere and eat their great potato salad or mac and cheese!

Visited June 2014
“Enjoyed Barbeque But”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stopped by after seeing it on Google Maps. I had the pulled pork sandwich, fries and baked beans. Pulled pork was very good and the baked beans had nice pieces of meat (beef? because it didn't taste porky). Fries were too cooked. Disappointed with the size of the place (small) and thought it was over priced for the amount of food but since it's hard to find decent barbeque I would probably return.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

The brisket and the even the sweet tea tasted like I was home in Texas. Not in a restaurant but home. I'm so impressed. Not sure what they were doing with the potato salad but the other two took me back miles and years.