“Brazilian Waxing” 5 of 5 stars

+1 240-223-3955
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small Boutique Spa in Rockville Maryland, owned and managed by an Esthetician , our services are Facials, including Microdermabrasion , whole Body waxing including Brazilian waxing, we are Brazilian waxing specialists. We recently added Hydra facial skin treatments to our services. All our Therapists are licensed
Rockville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brazilian Waxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great first experience. She made me feel comfortable during the entire process. Will definitely go back as now I am completely beach ready!

Visited July 2014

Potomac
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Didn't get the 1 1/2 hour massage”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I paid for a 1 1/2 hour massage but got 1 hour. When I got up and put my glasses on, I saw the mistake but she was already out of the room. She came back and apologized and gave me a hasty 1/2 hour more. A mistake this basic should never have happened.

Visited February 2013