“Great Sunday Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Sunday Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went to First Watch on Mothers day line was out the door and they told us 30 minutes, the young lady at the counter pointed out coffee at the end of counter. I asked about tea for by 80 year old mother and she got some for her (I paid for it ) but was great and pleasant. Went out side to street side tables and waited for family enbers to arrive. we had 5 adults and 1-6year old. As they arrived we were called before 30 minutes. There were a few large families waiting because they had to wait to get tables side by side to move together. Our waiter was great kept coffee pot filled and water glasses filled also. The food was great things you would not fix at home. Plus they have the average breakfast fare. Would recommand to anyone looking for a special place this be the one for breakfast.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
sg107e - We are so happy the entire family had such a nice visit with us. Thank you for spending Mother's Day with us!

Jessica, First Watch Customer Service

90% Recommend
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“breakfast is best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

this is a chain but why is there no First watch in my neighborhood? This breakfast/lunch spot offers home-made tasting goodies like big omelettes, fruit crepes and the standard sandwiches... good coffee too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
schmominator - We're so happy you feel we have the best breakfast! Thank you for visiting us and maybe we will come to your neighborhood soon!

First Watch Customer Service
Maryland
“Great for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is the spot for breakfast. It's always crowded so be prepared to wait. The waffles are really good but they're known for the fresh eggs.

Visited April 2012
Rockville, MD
“My Go To Breakfast Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm in love with First Watch. My husband and I go every Sunday morning, along with what seems like half the city of Rockville. They only serve breakfast and lunch, but that's all they need in my opinion. Since they focus on breakfast, they make it the best it can be. I love the blueberry pancakes, the french toast on raisin bread, the potato hash (try the italian sausage one, it has a nice spice to it), and my husband loves the eggs benedict. You can't go wrong here.

It has the atmosphere of a busy cafe, but in a pleasant way. Happy conversations, full tummies, and quick turn over. Don't be intimidated by the crowd waiting for a seat...it moves pretty fast, and I've never had to wait more than 20 minutes even at the busiest of times.

If you're in the area, this is THE place for breakfast.

Visited November 2012
Florida
“Enjoyed our Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went here on Sunday October 21, 2012. It was VERY busy but our wait time was less than 10 minutes! We all ordered different things so I can review the ones we had.
I ordered the Killer Cajun Omelet. (Spicy Cajun all-natural white-meat chicken breast with house-roasted Crimini mushrooms, onions and Monterey Jack). Served with a side of Santa Fe sauce. The omelet came with roasted potatoes also. It was very good! My daughter ordered the Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast (Two fresh eggs cooked any style plus one of our signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and Aidell's® grilled all-natural Chicken Apple Sausage). My son in law ordered: Veg'd Out™ (House-roasted Crimini mushrooms, zucchini, onions, tomatoes and broccoli with Cheddar and Monterey Jack.) he said it was delicious. Very good meal!

• Visited October 2012