“Need more of these in the burbs” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #209 of 346 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Fusion, Family Fare
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Maryland's Best New Restaurant award winner for 2013 and "Best Cocktails" award winner for 2014 as named by the Maryland Restaurant Association! Quench features artisan cocktails and modern American cuisine using local ingredients when possible, and served in snack, small and full-plate sizes. While eating, drinking and socializing at Quench, our guests experience the comfort of a neighborhood bar, mixed with amazing design elements, an attentive staff and incredible food prepared by our Chef (Ed Hardy, long-time sous Chef for Marcus Samuelsson) and cocktails. We have a dog-friendly patio -- the biggest and best patio in town -- and live music fills our room every Friday and Saturday night.
Washington, D.C.
“Need more of these in the burbs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Fun place for date night. I like it here because it had a great atmosphere with a very creative menu. It is hard to find a non-chain restaurant outside of DC or Bethesda that had a good chef creating original dishes. They also have a great beer and wine selection as well as fun, original mixed drinks. Our only comment for improvement is that there are too many fried foods on the menu. Once they start to expand their selections we will give it 5 stars.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Character Dining at it's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place is a clearly a place most should try out. Wide range of dishes thus something for everyone. Love to try happy hour. My guess is that it is amazing. You will either love this place or not but if you do, you will make it a rotation favorite.

Visited May 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was challenging myself to try new places. Based on the Trip Advisor reviews I gave this a try. I had the duck tacos and the pork buns. Both were just okay. The scene was just okay too. I'll stick with Cava.

Visited May 2013
Rockville
“Hipster restaurant, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is in a random plaza in a remote location in Rockville. Not what I was expecting based on the great reviews. It was rated #1, so I wanted to try it out. Went with a group of girl friends. The food was very good and the drinks were fun and creative, and all French press served coffee. We got the goat cheese and fries for apps, which I would recommend. Everything we ordered was delicious, including the chocolate dessert. Besides that, weird location, hipster vibe with live music, small seating with small tables and chairs, small outdoor patio, slow service, pricey items, and not what I would consider the best restaurant in Rockville. #2 il Pizzico, and #4 Villa Maya far surpass this place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Noisy, small, tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was very tasty. My husband and I shared an appetizer of goat cheese which was delicious. we then shared a plate of beef brisket and coleslaw, which were both very good. the restaurant is very small with only 10 tables and a bar area. It was very noisy and that would be my only complaint, if you went with a group of people.

• Visited April 2013