“Awesome shakes and burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Binghamton, New York
“Awesome shakes and burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were in Rockville, MD for three days and ate dinner at this place twice..and tried to eat a third time for lunch, but it was not open yet. My 16 yr old son loved it here. The shakes are the best! I had a burger both times..very good. My son had chicken wraps both times and loved those too. Absolutely no complaints! Great place for adults and kids!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Seoul, South Korea
“Rice Krispy Shake!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We visited the location in Hamilton, NJ ... Good food and excellent shakes!

Get the Rice Krispy shake ... Really, really unique and tastes great!

The manager (Mike) was pretty friendly too ... Definitely will visit again (and have)!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great place for cheaper food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I went here with some girlfriends for the first time ever. The actual restaurant feels a little crowded, especially during high volume eating times. (We went at the end of the dinner rush.)

Our server was very friendly and helpful. He made suggestions about food when we asked for his help.

Our meals were really good. I thoroughly enjoyed my burger, although it was a little messy. My milkshake was also very good. My friends said the same of their meals.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rockville, Maryland
“Right out of the 50's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wonderful selection of really good milkshakes. Burgers are big and sloppy. Good place to take the kids.

Visited February 2013
Frederick, MD
“Good sandwich, ok atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We've been to this location twice now. The atmosphere is ok. Seems a little bleak and cramped but maybe its just me. It took quite a while for a server to finally come and greet us. The fried pickled were decent. I did enjoy the BLT on the bread, very tasty. Disappointed that, with all their milkshake flavors, they did not have a chocolate chip milkshake. I did not order one as a result, so I can't comment on their shakes. We would not go out of our way to return. The kids meals come in cute cardboard cars to keep.

• Visited March 2013