“Excellent Service and Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 349 Restaurants in Rockville
Cuisines: Thai
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Service and Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

When in Rockville, I make it a point to have lunch here. The service is fast at lunch, and they have great value in their lunch specials. The lunch special includes a house salad (or soup), along with a reduced price. The vegetarian spring rolls are a great appetizer, and I love the dressing on the house salad. My goto item is the Boat Noodle Soup.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

University Park, Maryland
“Authentic Thai in Rockville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I read the previous tripadvisor reviews for Thai food. Their are tons of places to eat in Rockville and I wanted to try a new (for me) Thai restaurant. Well the reviews are right, this is amazing food in a little store front place. The vegetarian choices are very well described so you really know what kind of vegetables you will be getting in your dish. I asked for extra spicy and it was, this was a first. They also didn't argue with me about the level of spice. My husband also enjoyed his chicken dish.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delightful Meals with good lunch prices on weekdays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We started going here this summer. Monday-Friday, meals are less than $8. They have a special menu for this lunch deal. You get a salad or soup. The soup is a tangy, chicken soup. The salad has an interesting dressing. We usually get the soup. I like the vegetable dish, which comes with rice. My husband likes the thick noodles with beef and some broccoli in it. We've also gone there on weekends. The prices are only a couple of dollars more, and you get bigger dishes. The people are friendly, the food comes out hot and in a timely manner. It's always a pleasant meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Schagen
“Dee-lish.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Don't mind the outside and don't even try to understand the inside. It is very modern European- styled with jazz-music (!) Never heard that in a Thai restaurant, but I thought it was refreshing. And it shows character to not do what others do.
Service was great; we were sat immediatley and received our food in about 20 minutes. Waiter was soft-spoken but very attentive and there when we needed him :-)
What I think is most important of all: The food.
They have a mean (read: great) green curry and a choice of vegetarian dishes. My veggie green Thai curry went staight into my top 3. My non-vegetarian partner had a red curry that he was very happy with.
Very delicious and inexpensive meal!

• Visited June 2013
Germantown, Maryland
“Best Thai in Rockville, Love the Larb Gai Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is very spicy so not for the faint of stomach. The Kee Mao or Drunken Noodles are also my all time favorites and recommend both to anyone. I think the food here is 10 times better than the overpriced Thai Pavilion in the Rockville Town Center. I at the same things at both places within days of each other and there was a significant difference in the quality of the food at Thai Cuisine. I look forward to trying more dishes in the near future. Everyone in my office who has tried their food keeps going back for there carryout, lunch or dinner. They all love it. The only problem is the parking. It gets a little tight at lunch time as the Thai Cuisine is next to a couple of restaurants and the parking is insufficient for such a good restaurant.

• Visited April 2013