We had to put up for a day and night due to some work being done in our house. That included two pets (cat and dog) and an early checkin.
Extended Stay in Rockville was able to meet our needs. We needed a one bedroom suite, that allows for pets nearby our house so we could go back and forth if needed. The room was large, and it was recently given a facelift.
But I wouldn't call it "renovated". Its old. The carpet was fresh, the bed linens clean (but cheap). New TVs with good selection of channels. But the fan comes roaring to life when the heat comes on. The toilet is almost a little scary with its force. Old light switches, cheap desk chairs (can't work there for long).
So, that describes 4 stars considering its reasonably priced. I (generously only) deducted one star because it was FREEZING in the bedroom, no matter how high I turned the heat. At one point I had it up to 78, and the bedroom was still cold. The blankets where completely inadequate, and only after bundling up in some sweat clothes was I finally able to get some sleep.
The price was ok for the area. The staff was nice. The "grab-and-go" breakfast is a festival of carbohydrates, but is probably adequate for a day or two.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Gaithersburg-Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Homestead Studio Suites Rockville
- Extended Stay America Rockville
- Rockville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Rockville
- Homestead Suites Rockville