This is not the Four Seasons but still it is a good hotel. Especially if you are looking for just a bed and clean room. Nothing fancy no frills. 3 Miles from the Shady Grove Metro and about a 1.5 miles (walking accessible) from a Target, Kohls, Movie Theater, Rio and tons of other shops and restaurants. Also there are a few Safeways, Chipotle's, Krispee Kreme, Baja Fresh's in the area. Uber safe neighborhood. The front desk staff is always friendly to me and although the breakfast isn't the best (grab and go) it will get you out the door and keep you from growling before you get a real bite.
I stay here on the weekdays for work rather then getting an apartment. So I pay out of pocket to stay here and have for almost 3 months. For the Rockville area it is a far price. Amenities wise not much but it is good enough for those looking for a cheap stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Gaithersburg-Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Homestead Studio Suites Rockville
- Extended Stay America Rockville
- Rockville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Rockville
- Homestead Suites Rockville