“Don't Priceline 2 Stars in the DC Area!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2621 Research Boulevard, Rockville, MD 20850 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Gaithersburg-Rockville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 15 hotels in Rockville
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Don't Priceline 2 Stars in the DC Area!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I don't need amenities and 2 star hotels are generally fine for spending the night on the road. But this place was REALLY dirty. I don't think the star ratings are supposed to be about cleanliness! Better to pay a little more and stay in a place that's clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this review, March 13, 2013

Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Zebulon, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Love this place!!!!its like being at home and we are treated so good by the staff. Its pet friendly and located near everything. I enjoy walking and this is the perfect safe place for that.always have clean towels and wash clothes. Juat an A plus place.

• Stayed February 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay
It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Youngsville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good Hotel, you will like the people the most

The Rockville Maryland area has many hotels, you have a choice, it's good to check out the hotels as much as you can before booking.

You will find parking is very good at this hotel, a nice quiet area for the most part, a safe area for both family and business travelers

If your looking for a higher end hotel with a hot breakfast, this is not the choice you want

If your looking for a good value, good rooms and good people... you will like this hotel.

If your travels bring you to the Rockville Maryland or Washington DC area, this hotel is a good choice.

Good Hotel, you will like the people the most

this system need 200 characters... not sure why =)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service provided by our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you in the future
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My name hoguer i work for a ( tree expert company) our company has been staying at this hotel for more than a year now if that shows something. I just love this place, it makes me feel like at home. I have to travel back and forth but everytime i come to this hotel the staff is so friendly and ready to help with anything at any moment. Always a smile on their faces.

Room Tip: very friendly here and you feel like you are at home.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our great service during all your stays the past year.
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hello Friends,
My Name is Anthony Gaddy. I am making frequent visit to Rockville MD. I want to share my experiences with you for above mention location.
Very Care less and Rude receptionist (Brigid) I ever seen in my entire life.
Went 3 time, same receptionist every time same experiences.
My suggestion is to stay away from hotel,
Dirty room
Rude Staff
If you call from your room they never pickup.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that my guest representative was rude to you during your stay. Please accept my apology. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at jireland@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Sarasota, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

i travel alot i am at times away from home 2 to 4 months at a time. this stay happened to be 2months. thanksgiveing happened to fall on this trip,so i could not be with my family. but i can tell you they made me feel as if i was with my family, one of the staff going as far as to invite me to there house so i wouldn't be alone,i can't say enough about evrybody there...mr.norfleet,deloris, elysse, ron, marco,bridgot.......i would stay anytime i'm in the area,and recommend it to evryone and anyone that ask me for a place to stay in that area....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff made your stay a home away from home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Do NOT COME HERE if you care about safety quiet or service! There has been nonstp smoking, noise and rowdy behavior my entire time. Trash is all over the halls, I thought they would have someone pick up in the morning. Still there! Dogs are allowed but this sounds more like a underground dog fight going on for hours. There are a couple of rooms that seem to be together they are up and down the halls, yelling, drinking. plus they keep going to the wrong rooms. A lady came out in the hall to ask them to please be considerate of other guests and to stop smoking and rioting in the halls. They said okay but a half hour later they were at it again. Telling the frontdesk is of NO HELP AT ALL! This was a BAD CHOICE for me especially when there are so many hotel choices around. Choose a better place than this!

Room Tip: If they wont stop people from smoking in the halls it doesnt matter
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am and I will be reviewing this with my staff.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville? Share your experiences!