The title says it all.
I've stayed at homestead several times over the last 2 years. I've also stayed in some other hotels in Rockville and Gaithersburg.
When the price is factored in, this place compares quite favorably to some of the much fancier ones. The things that I like: free parking, free internet, free basic breakfast. All of these things cost extra at, for instance, Hilton/Rockville.
Also nice are the refrigrators, powerful (although noisy) A/C. The TVs are being upgraded from ancient CRTs to LCD. Incidentally, the TVs are not locked down as in some other places and you can connect your computer to a TV with hdmi with no problems.
Areas that need improvements: rooms can be cleaner. The cleaning/housekeeping staff needs to be better supervised. Some furniture needs to be fixed. Blanket is torn. And so forth.
I will continue to stay here when I am in Rockville.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Gaithersburg-Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Homestead Studio Suites Rockville
- Extended Stay America Rockville
- Rockville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Rockville
- Homestead Suites Rockville