Stayed here for 10 nights during my visit to Maryland during the last 2 weeks.
The beds, bathrooms, kitchen and dining counter were average.
Found a lot of persons staying here for well over 1 month.
The hotel serves a breakfast during week days of Bagels, muffins and coffee.
Dont know why serve such food. Rarely had anything other than coffee here.
Many persons complained of high pricing. But, I got a good deal from a leading, bidding travel site.
The complimentary internet is horribly slow. We were provided with options to upgrade to faster internet at additional fees.
The room cleaning was done once a week. Additional cleaning will cost extra.
However, towels can be taken when we needed.
The location was perfect for my work at Rockville and visits to the DC area.
The Shady Grove shopping area is walking distance and provides options of Safeway, Starbucks, Panera, Chipotle and other stores.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Gaithersburg-Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Homestead Studio Suites Rockville
- Extended Stay America Rockville
- Rockville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Rockville
- Homestead Suites Rockville