I gather by chatting with other guests that many consider this hotel their second home. A walk through the parking lot reveals license plates from a good part of the lower 48. The confirmed 'extended stay' guests are used to the accommodations and tend to compare this place with other extended stay retreats rather than other hotels. I'm sure this has something to do with the ratings.
I was here for three week while a restoration service repaired my apartment after a lightening strike. My first surprise was that the kitchen was *not* completely furnished, but guests are allowed (encouraged) to bring the own kitchen wares with them. My studio suite seemed just right for one person, and I can honestly say -- even though my unit was quite comfortable -- an interior refurbishing would do no harm.
Since I never saw the same cleaning person twice during my 3 week stay -- I'm assuming the staff here has quite a turnover. Nevertheless, business is good -- on more than one night when I came in late, I had to circum-navigate the building looking for a parking spot
Anyway, as you can see from the attached photos, I made myself right at home.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Washington-Gaithersburg-Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Homestead Studio Suites Rockville
- Extended Stay America Rockville
- Rockville Homestead Suites
- Homestead Rockville
- Homestead Suites Rockville