“Exceptionally clean, great value, ideal location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Rockville
Boyertown, United States
“Exceptionally clean, great value, ideal location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Traveling for business, I found this location ideal; both for proximity to business and the shopping center within walking distance (literally, around the back of the hotel). The suite was exceptionally clean and the complimentary breakfast and dinner reception provides a bit of "home away from home" feeling.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Tamara L W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville during your recent business trip to the area! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you found our location to be ideal, suite to be exceptionally clean and that our complimentary breakfast and dinner reception made you feel at home. Thank you again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Rockville!

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Korean first
Pittsfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was such a pleasant experience overall, the place was immaculate, the people were extremely helpful and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. The complimentary breakfast had everything that you could possibly want. The rooms were very nice, comfortable and very clean

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Therese C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville, and we greatly appreciate your feedback! I'm very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience and found our hotel to be immaculate, rooms to be clean and comfortable, and complimentary breakfast to be plentiful. Also, I appreciate your recognition of our helpful team, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Upper Marlboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We rented two rooms for our daughter's 12th birthday. We had adjoining rooms and my husband and I stayed in the one room suite and our daughter and seven of her friends stayed in the connecting one bedroom suite. This was the best hotel. The front desk staff, Toni and Trevor were excellent. We couldn't have asked for better service. The breakfast was great and our and her friends loved it. The lobby is comfortable and well decorated. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were clean and well appointed. This is a great hotel and in a great location. We will definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Synette B,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your daughter's birthday at the Homewood Suites Rockville! We appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that everyone had a great time and enjoyed our spacious suites, complimentary hot breakfast, decor of our lobby and great service. Also, thank you for your recognition of Toni and Trevor! We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

For trips to Rockville with little kids to visit family in the area this hotel can't be beat. Their weekend rates are consistently the lowest I have found. My wife and I especially like the one-bedroom sweets so we can put out little one to bed in the bedroom and relax in the living room. The kitchen can be a lifesaver too, saving trips to local restaurants. The location has always been good for us. There is a small shopping center behind the hotel with quick casual eateries and a grocery store. Other than that center there is not a lot to do within walking distance.

Hello Joshua W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that your family has had enjoyable experiences at our hotel. Our competitive rates, spacious suites (especially good for families when the kids are sleeping!) and convenient location are definitely a few of the many reasons our guests continue to return. We're glad that you that chose to come back, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Liberty, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a quality hotel that is only a short shuttle/metro ride into D.C. Worth a look for those who are budget minded and travelling with family. Also within walking distance to a grocery/strip mall.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello Jeffrey D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville for your recent trip to the D.C. area! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and convenient location to shopping and the Metro with easy access to downtown. Thanks again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming back you and your family soon!

Upstate New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stayed in this hotel a year ago and we knew we wanted to stay here again if we were in the area. The day before our stay I received a call asking if we wished an upgrade to a two room suite. So for the same price of one room we now had two huge rooms and two kitchens. We were very pleased with the upgrade and we wished we were able to stay longer. The clerk remembered us from our stay a year ago, we wonder if that is good or bad that we were that memorable. We had to leave early in the morning so we did not get to enjoy the breakfast. We did visit the pool and hot tub. We were very comfortable during our one night stay and we would love to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear KB231blue,

Thank you for choosing to return to the Homewood Suites Rockville during your recent visit to the area! We appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you had another enjoyable experience. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon, and hopefully you can enjoy our hotel a little longer next time! Thanks again, and have a great day!

Locust Grove, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is night 2 of 2 at Homewood Suites, Rockville-Gaithersburg. We are staying here for a few nights for our daughter's wedding. We arrived at 7PM on Thursday, Oct.18. I was greeted with a smile by a very nice young lady (I don't remember her name), who handed me the keys and gave me all the instructions about the pool, breakfast, and dinner. As I was checking in, my wife and kids took everything up to the room. (Cautionary note: This hotel has very neat energy saving devices in each room. You have to put your key into the device upon entering the room, and leave it there, in order to supply continuous power to the room. It's a great feature, but make sure you don't get any electronics close to the device, or it will erase them.) Once we got everything in the room, we had to head back downstairs immediately, in order to meet everyone for dinner. It was at this point that I discovered our keys were no longer working in the door. I quickly stopped by the front desk, and Raquel contacted Jaime, who met me within two minutes and solved the issue with the door (batteries).

On Friday, I decided to bring up an issue another issue we had found with the room. The switch for the fireplace had come loose from the wall, and was making a loud noise whenever I clicked one of the buttons. A quick visit to Sapna at the front desk resulted in another call to Jaime, who escorted me back to the room, and checked the swith out with me. He confirmed the noise, but also made sure the fireplace was working. While we were at the pool, he reattached the switch to the wall, and got rid of the noise (don't know if he replaced the switch or not!).

After the pool, I stopped by the front desk to see Sapna again, and asked for more towels, and shampoo. I ended up meeting Leizel in the elevator, who went straight to the closet and retrieved, not just the towels and shampoo, but conditioner as well, thus reading my wife's mind which, apparently I failed to do! 8^)

I give many kudos to this great staff (Jaime, Leizel, Raquel, and Sapna) for being so quickly, and professionally accomodating to our needs. I forget the name of the young lady that checked us in on Thursday, evening, Oct. 18, but she was great, too!

BTW, The breakfast buffet was delicious, even though we had to eat quickly and hurry out the door to prepare for the wedding. I just have some kind of hot food on my breakfast buffet, and this one had pre-prepared cheese omelets, and breakfast potatoes, as well as waffles, oatmeal, and several cold offerings. I would definitely stay at this location again.

Dear busydad62,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg! I'm very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experiences, and though you encountered a few issues during your stay, I'm glad that our team acted quickly to ensure they were resolved in timely, and friendly fashion. Also, I greatly appreciate your recognition of the team members you interacted with throughout your time with us. What great feedback to share with our entire team to recognize their effort and care! Thank you again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Michael Anderson

Been to Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!