“Rockville Homewood Suites Rocks” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Rockville
Canton, Michigan
“Rockville Homewood Suites Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We arrived on a Sunday evening after a longer than expected drive from the Boston area. We were greeted promptly by two wonderful clerks who got us into our two bedroom suite without a fuss. The suite had three tv's, a full refrigerator, sink, microwave and cooktop. A full hot breakfast was available every morning and dinner Monday thru Thursday. We were given a ride each morning to the Shady Grove Metro station for our travel into DC. They also would pick us up from the metro station upon our return. The entire staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone. BTW, it shares the building with a Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Hello NewRailman,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites in Rockville. I'm very happy to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable experience while visiting the D.C. area, and I'm glad you were able to get to your suite quickly after a long drive! Our large, fully equipped suites, complimentary hot breakfast, complimentary shuttle and friendly staff are some of the many reasons our guests continue to return. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

215 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Korean first
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was very happy when I first walked into my suite at Homewood Suites. There was a beautiful vase of flowers on the table which added such a personal touch! Although they were not real, they looked real. The suite was extremely clean and smelled fresh. The staff was fabulous and made me feel welcomed. Staying here was a delight. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or leisure. Thank you to the staff that work so hard to make this hotel one of the best in the area. Your dedication shows!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Deborah G,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites in Rockville! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, beautiful suites. Also, I greatly appreciate your recognition of our team, and I'm glad that they took great care of you. We appreciate your recommendation and certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

During a recent trip to the area we stayed at the hotel for two nights. It's literally walking distance to a large plaza of restaurants and stores, so we didn't need to drive out after a long day heading South from NY. We accidentally booked a studio, but they had no problem switching to a 2-room suite. The breakfast was ok; for a continental one.

• Stayed August 2013
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hello Worldtraveler_inLI,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg during your trip from NY! We appreciate your feedback, and we will continue to work on our complimentary breakfast as we strive to deliver a great breakfast experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and that our team was able to assist with a room change. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward o welcoming you back during your next trip to the area.

Upstate NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I can't say enough about this place particularly for the price. We had a suite with a nice kitchenette, pull out sofabed for the kids and separate bedroom with comfy king bed. Room was very clean and tastefully decorated. Two good sized TVs too so kids could have watched something different from us. Front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was the best complimentary breakfast I've ever had. Location was convenient and pretty easy to find. There is also a strip mall and playground withing walking distance.

Dear KristinL70,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for considering us one of the best places you've stayed! I'm very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our spacious, clean suites, complimentary breakfast, convenient location and friendly front desk staff. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you are visiting Rockville. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My first business trip to the Rockville area, the Homewood Suites was recommended to me by a co-worker. I was very satisfied by the cleanliness of the hotel and the amenities. The room was great - it was nice have the option to go out, but not having to as everything I needed for the week was available to me at the hotel. I'll be returning to Rockville in a couple months and will be staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Lisa Mary S,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your first business trip to the area. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and our clean rooms, convenient location and amenities are definitely reasons our guests continue to come back. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Rockville!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is my favorite hotel. I have traveled a lot and live in the Washington, D.C. area, not far from the Hilton Homewood Suites, and a couple times a year I will stay at this hotel just for rest and a quiet place to work for a couple days. The suites are large and clean, I sleep like a baby in the beds, and the staff is first-rate. They have perfected the of being there if you need them, but also leaving you enough space to have your peace and quiet. It's close to the metro, and for the price of a tiny room in D.C. you get a beautiful suite in a fairly new hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hello Mark J,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for considering us your favorite hotel! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoy our large suites, location and peaceful surroundings. Also, I really appreciate your recognition of our staff, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you require some quiet enjoyment. Thank you again, and have a great day!

Fairfax, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at Homewood Suites for a family Reunion. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Gaithersburg/Rockville area. Our room was clean and very well appointed. The check-in process was a bit of a nightmare. The young lady who checked us in didn’t bother to verify our names and reservation numbers at the time of check-in, instead she checked us in without regard for the fact that someone might end up without a room for the night or weekend. That is what happened! There happened to be two gentlemen haring the same name, it was our family reunion after all.
Instead of the young lady at the front desk resolving the issue in a more professional manner, she threw the blame at me. She accused me of not presenting a reservation number at the time of check-in, she never asked for a reservation number when we attempted to check into the hotel. Instead she took our photo I.D’s and credit cards and proceeded to hand over keys.
When I asked to see a manager, she ignored me and kept on working as if I was not there. The situation was resolved, the other gentlemen was moved to the Hilton Garden Inn, just across the hallway. The poor customer service resonated with me; I am not likely to stay again at this particular hotel. By the way, I NEVER saw the manager.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear JOE1005,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Homewood Suites Rockville-Gaithersburg. I'm very sorry that you experienced service issues during your arrival. It is our top priority to deliver exceptional, personal service to each of our guests, and I'm sorry that we failed to deliver that service to you. While I can understand why you would not be likely to stay with us again, I hope that you will reconsider so we can provide you with the excellent service that we're known for. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and your feedback. Thank you.

Michael Anderson

Been to Homewood Suites Rockville - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!