“Great place for stay on business!” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 25%
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Grimsby, Canada
“Great place for stay on business!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn as one of the best hotels for business people who find themselves travelling too much. The Hilton Garden Inn staff and service make you feel like your'e at home regardless of where you are.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Lawrence B,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and it's great to hear that our team makes it feel like home! Thank you so much for your recommendation, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Michael Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
rocester hills, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Our room was not made up one day. We called it in when we came back to our room at night, but by then it was too late for them to do anything. We twice called in a problem with the closet doors not working and they were not fixed during our 4 night stay. We were disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Chris P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville. I'm very sorry that we failed to clean your room one day during your stay. It is our responsibility and pleasure to refresh our rooms on a daily basis, and we clearly failed to deliver that service to you and your family. Also, I apologize for the closet doors not being fixed during your multiple night stay. There is no excuse that this was not completed, as we strive to deliver efficient service and work with effective communication within our team. I'm sorry for the issues your experienced, but your feedback is very helpful in our improvement moving forward. We certainly hope you will still consider our hotel the next time you are visiting Rockville, so we can deliver an exceptional experience for you and your family. Thank you.

Rockville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My Hilton Garden Inn room and housekeeping were excellent, 5 Stars! Room service food was great! The booking services and the reception personnel whom greeted me were not satisfactory. I had great difficulty booking the room and arranging for payment. Upon arrival no evidence of my pre payment method had been received and I was not going to be checked in. Fortunately, at the last minute I found my original paperwork, which had been faxed several times, and the booking was processed. During the process of the booking, the Hilton fax machine was broken and staff were unresponsive. The phones were not working either while I was trying to call to confirm payment methods. A great deal of time out of a busy schedule was put into a simple reservation. I didn't feel I was respectfully treated by staff. Customer service told me on the phone prior to my booking that the payment method was complete and I did not need to worry about the payment method any longer, yet your reception personnel were not going to let me stay.
Very disappointing service from such a highly respected Hotel and Hospitality chain.
Ann

Room Tip: I am sure all of the rooms are probably great. I have stayed here twice, both with great rooms. Road...
Green Features: Very thoughtful about the environments. Great showers too.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Ruby7437,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville. I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced issues with reservations and your arrival at our hotel. We strive to deliver the highest level of service to our guests, and we clearly failed to provide you with that experience. We will continue to train our team members to ensure our guests consistently receive the service they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our green features and our guestrooms and showers. We certainly hope that you will return again during your next visit to the Rockville area. Thank you again for your feedback, and have a great day!

State College, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

great stay, great staff, clean, comfortable, everything exactly as it should be. I travel for business quite frequently, and I have seen the good, bad, and downright ugly in hotel rooms. I am a former hotelier myself, so I am especially critical of hotels. This property and its staff were exceptional in every way.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Hello Jeffrey D H,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville during your recent business trip to the area! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you think of our property and staff as exceptional! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We arrived for our one night stay in Rockville and were greeted by friendly clerk. Our stay was up to the high standards of Hilton. This is a newer hotel. It is very clean and quiet. We would definately make arrangements to stay here again if our travels take us to Rockville again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hello Kurt S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville during your recent family trip to the area! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that your family had an enjoyable experience. It's great that you found your stay to meet up to the high standards that Hilton is known for, that our front desk team offered a friendly greeting and that you found our hotel to be very clean and quiet. Thank you again for your feedback, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time you are visiting Rockville!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Visiting family the area and stayed 2 nights at the Hilton garden Inn. We were pleasantly surprised. The Inn is fairly new. Plenty of free parking. Room was very clean and nicely arranged. Bed quite comfortable. I was told that the duvet covers are changed as guests leave( I am strict about that). Was surprised to see that the mattress pad did not completely cover the sides of the mattress but probably because you can adjust the firmness of the mattress. Although I would have been happier to see it covered.
No free breakfast but very good buffet one offered for $12/pp. The staff will make you very good omelets as part of the breakfast and service is fast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear 4cheerysmile,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville during your recent family trip to the area! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised. Our complimentary parking, clean rooms, comfortable beds and delicious breakfast are a few of the many reasons our guests continue to come back. I'm sorry for the mattress cover. It is a fitted sheet that should cover the entire matress. While they do shrink after being washed so frequently, we should have taken action when your room was cleaned and inspected. I do appreciate your feedback, and it will help us ensure that our bedding is perfect for each guest. Thank you again for your feedback, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

London, UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This hotel is very busy. When I arrived there was one person on reception who was amazing as she was dealing with guests asking directions to a party every few seconds as well as checking people in at the same time. I would have given a higher service rating on that basis but the woman on the desk the following morning was not at all pleasant. The room was clean but the cleaning staff obviously rushed had not put the mattress cover on properly so I had to do it myself. Gone 10pm the corridor was host to around a dozen unsupervised screaming children from around 6-12 years of age running up and down for around 45 mins. Room service was fast but the food was tasteless and over priced.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear LondonGB,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville during your recent business trip to the area. I'm happy to hear that you were greeted by an amazing front desk team member, but I'm sorry that you did not have the same experience the following morning. Our hotel is busy, but it is no excuse to deliver excellent service or to ensure that rooms are perfectly arranged for your return. I'm sorry for the disturbance of the kids on your floor. We do our best to ensure a quiet and peaceful environment for all of our guests. Also, I'm sorry the food from our restaurant was not to your liking, and I definitely speak with our Chef. Your feedback will only help us to improve as we strive to prepare and deliver delicious food. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider our hotel during a future trip to the area.

Michael Anderson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!