“I thought I counld never find one” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 25%
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Philadelphia, PA
“I thought I counld never find one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel is a gem. Beautiful location, fairly new and the rooms were beautiful. We were surprised at how clean and fresh everything was. The room was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was outstanding. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking was convenient and free. This is the best hotel I have stayed in, in years. A must if you are in the D.C. area.

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel would be good..
Green Features: Great water use environment. Flow controls did not affect the comfort.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Hello jim8833,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville during your recent trip to the area! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that we are the best hotel that you'v stayed at in years! I'm glad you enjoyed our beautiful location, clean, fresh, comfortable, beautiful rooms, outstanding breakfast, complimentary parking and very friendly an helpful staff. These are definitely reasons our guests continue to come back, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the D.C. area. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Michael Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was in town for the weekend to work at Shady Grove hospital (across the street). The location is perfect and the staff was delightful! I will be back in town over the next few months and will definitely stay at this property.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Hello josephbT9935FF,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville during you recent business trip to Shady Grove Hospital. We appreciate your feedback, and it's great to hear that you found our location to be perfect and staff to be delightful, a few of the many reasons our guests continue to return. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Rockville! Thanks again, and have a great day!

Vienna, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

The front desk staff at check-in and check-out were warm and welcoming. They gave me a room on the top floor, which I had requested. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The A/C unit made a pretty loud humming noise. The only unpleasant part of my stay was the room alarm that woke me up at 6am, which was disappointing given I was here for a relaxing stay. Re-setting the clock alarm should be added to the maid's checklist. However, when I mentioned this at check-out, the staff comped me my buffet breakfast, which was delicious with made-to-order eggs and french toast. Altogether, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear indicatory_10,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville during your recent trip to the area. We appreciate your feedback, and I'm happy to hear that our front desk team was warm and welcoming, and that your room was clean with a comfortable bed. I'm sorry for the noise of the A/C unit, and I apologize for the alarm waking you up, especially when you were visiting us for some relaxation. We strive to ensure that all clocks are reset during our daily cleaning and inspection process, and I'm sorry that we missed the mark. I'm glad our team offer to take care of breakfast and that you found it to be delicious. Thank you again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

north bergen, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Really impressed by the generosity of the staff at Hilton. I got into a problem where my hotel was not booked as per my dates, but they way they accomodated me, it was awesome. Very nice staff and very professional.

Dear Amit K,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville during your recent business trip to the area! We greatly appreciate your feedback,and I'm very happy to hear that you were impressed by the generosity of our team. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Boerne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

i usually stay at this hotel for all my trips to work with NIH and find it meets all of my needs for business with nice rooms, adequate business support and good food albeit a limited business. would recommend to any business travel

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Cynthia D,

Thank you for returning to the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville for your quarterly trip to NIH! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that our hotel meets all of your needs with our nice rooms, business support and food offerings. We appreciate your recommendation, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Front Royal, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Hotel was very clean, staff was very courteous. Guestroom was lovely, beds very cozy, shower was excellent!! Hotel restaurant gets a big thumbs down, overpriced, poor food quality, bar drinks extremely watered down. I'd stay at the hotel in the future but definitely order pizza.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Karla H,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville during your recent visit to the area! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our very clean hotel, lovely and comfortable rooms and courteous staff. I'm sorry that we missed the mark in the restaurant and that you found our food and drinks to be of poor quality. We strive to deliver exceptional experience in all areas of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and I will be working with our Food & Beverage team to ensure that you and all future guests have a great experience in our restaurant! Thank you again for your input, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

New Haven, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I travel regularly for business and this met most of my needs. The location was very convenient, the rooms comfortable and modern. I arrived late and the kitchen had just closed, but they were kind enough to put together a nice salad for me since area restaurants were all closed as well. I didn't patronize the restaurant otherwise, if only because I ate off premises with clients. I read a few reviews where patrons complained about the noise from "all the sirens" but want to point out that there is a fire station and a hospital within a couple of blocks, so what would you expect? I can't say I noticed it more than in passing. The only downsides for me were that the standard internet was fairly slow, the pillows not firm enough for my comfort and I think the price was high for the level of amenities, but overall this was a nice place to stay for a few nights.

Dear BettyS27,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville during your recent business trip to the area. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, comfortable, modern rooms, and it's great that our team put together a salad for you after our closing time. I'm sorry that you found our internet to be slow, pillows to be firm and price to be high. We appreciate your input as it will allow us to address your concerns and make improvements to our service so the next time you stay with us, you will experience great value! Thank you again for your feedback, and we certainly hope to welcome you back the next time you are visiting the area. Have a great day!

Michael Anderson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!