“Perfect as expected” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Rome
“Perfect as expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Excellent in all ways. Friendly staff, clean beds. Smelled fresh, easy to find. Definitely worth staying. Easy checkout ever. No fuss no hassle. Stay here it is great. The room looked really nice. I suggest this hotel as a place for all of you people to book and stay at. It is a very nice hotel and I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear LaraItaly,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg. I'm very happy that you had an enjoyable experience, and we certainly appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the D.C. area. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Michael Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Aurora, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

When arriving at the airport I had left the headset for my Samsung Galaxy on a chair. I called the desk and asked if there was a store nearby where I could get a new one. I spoke to the nicest young gentleman who asked what type of earphones I needed. I told him nothing really special, just something I could use on the plane home to hear my Galaxy. He offered an extra set of earbuds that I could have and delivered them to my room. I am so very sorry I don't remember his name but it was on the evening of 7/17 and perhaps you could thank him again for me as I really didn't expect such thoughtfulness. Also the morning staff at the front desk were so helpful and watched if I waited too long for a taxi and let me know that they had called again to find out the taxi's eta. I know they are busy and that extra attentiveness was refreshing and frankly amazing! I want to thank everyone at the Hilton for a really great experience! I recommend the hotel highly because of my experiences on this trip, and commend Hilton for employing some of the friendliest hotel staff members I have ever encountered - from the waitresses to the front desk staff. Truly an enjoyable experience!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mary V,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the HGI Rockville, and I'm very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience! I greatly appreciate your recognition of the team member who provided with the ear buds, and he will certainly be recognized amongst our entire team. I'm glad that our front desk team took great care of you, and we appreciate your high recommendation. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Rockville. Have a great day!

Dallas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is our second stay at this hotel. Our visit to Rockville was for fertility treatments and the hotel is right next door to the fertility center. The hotel has nice rooms, very clean, comfortable beds, flat screen tv, coffee maker and small refrigerator. We were very comfortable here both times we stayed. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Tracy Q,

Thank you for returning to the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg, and I'm very happy that we provided comfortable accommodations during your important visit to Shady Grove. Thank you for your feedback, and we greatly appreciate your recommendation. Have a great day!

Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The room decor is very impressive with curves built-in to the shape of the furnishings. Everything is comfortable, except for the mattress which has very little padding on it. The service is always friendly and efficient. The only thing I missed was a bathtub.

• Stayed July 2013
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Hello EllKell,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the HGI Rockville! I'm glad you enjoyed our room decor and found our service to be friendly and efficient. I'm sorry that the mattress was not to your liking, our self-adjusting Garden Sleep System is designed to deliver the optimum comfort. Also, we hope you will visit us again and reserve a room with two Queen beds, all of which have bath tubs. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night during a work trip. Arrived after 10:30pm, but late checkin was no problem. We had not eaten dinner and unfortunately the hotel restaurant/bar was closed, with no other dining options available within walking distance. However, the hotel offers a 24 hour "pantry" stocked with lots of reasonably priced meal and snack options, as well as toiletries and other convenience items. We happily stocked up on bottled water, nice blended juices, frozen Lean Cuisine meals, yogourt, fruit, and cereal. Used the microwave in the room to heat up our meals. Not luxury, but much better than a meal from a vending machine!

Rooms were clean and comfortable and beds were firm, but good quality. Breakfast buffet was decent with made-to-order eggs, French toast, etc and a good selection of breads and cereals. Great service at breakfast as well.

Front desk staff were very pleasant and were happy to hold our luggage for a few hours (even after checking out) until we returned later in the day. They also kindly arranged for a car to take us to the airport.

Overall great experience, lovely stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
fallsgroveteam, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Andrea W,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel, and I'm very happy to hear that you had a lovely stay! It's great that you took advantage of our 24-hour Pantry for some much needed food and beverage items after traveling. Our clean, comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast, great service and friendly staff are a few of the many reasons our guests continue to come back. I'm glad that our team took good care of you, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks again, and have a great day!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

first time in a Hilton Garden Inn. Very clean. well maintained, excellent front desk service. Would stay again. Breakfast was a little pricey. Chose to have breakfast elsewhere. Did not try any other meal but dinning area seemed very nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your first HGI experience! I'm very happy that you enjoyed our clean hotel and excellent service. We do offer a full breakfast buffet with a large selection of cooked-to-order offerings, and we strive to offer the best possible value for our guests. We hope you will try our breakfast next time, and our restaurant is also open for dinner and in-room dining and offers a delectable menu created by our Executive Chef. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Saratoga Springs, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed here for one night during the AT&T National. We checked in at nearly 11pm and checked out by 8am, so we weren't there long, but it was a really nice hotel and a great value overall. The staff was friendly, the shower had nice water pressure, the bed was comfortable, the hotel overall was well kept up and clean, and it was in a good location to get to the golf course the next day. If I'm in the area again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello BethanyfromNY,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden inn Rockville-Gaithersburg during your trip for the AT&T National Golf Tournament. I'm very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience, and we hope you will be able to spend some more time to enjoy our many services and amenities the next time you are visiting the area. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Michael Anderson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!