“Outstanding Food - Great Prices!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Salvadoran
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Waldorf, Maryland
“Outstanding Food - Great Prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I eat regularly at this restaurant, even though we live about 50 miles away. The food is always well prepared, has great taste and is provided in very generous portions. Service is prompt, courteous and correct. Prices are very easy on the budget and the value provided for the price paid is outstanding.

Please don't expect fancy furniture and a "snazzy " local - this is a working class restaurant that provides great tasting and quality food at a very decent prize with good service and a nice family atmosphere.

Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

rogers222
“Wow, Surprisingly Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

It looks a local and divey, since it's small and simple and away from the usual crowds on Rockville Pike. But the food is amazing, the service is friendly and homey, the prices are good. I'll be going back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Federalsburg, Maryland
“Authentic South American delights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Ok, so my boyfriend and I only went here once, but we can't wait to get back! The food here was soooo good! The Lomo Saltado and Ropa Vieja were to die for! We were both extremely happy with our own choices and the others'. And the Tres Leches? Fuggitaboutit! Rockville is, unfortunately, not a place we get to very often (I live on the Eastern Shore), but when we do return to the are, this is our go-to place! It's a tiny, little unprenentious place that you'll zip right past if you aren't paying attention, so don't miss it or you'll be sorry! It's very cozy inside and the staff is great! Our server was so sweet and attentive. We'll be back! (I think I may have said this once or twice already!)

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rockville
“Best restaurant in Maryland!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Took a friend from out of town along with my family. We were all downright shocked. First words out of my friend's mouth upon the first bite of ceviche were, "holy Moses, this is good." It got better from there--carne asada, ropa vieja, tres leches. Tres leches is in a different league compared to those I've eaten in the past. Kids are picky eaters. They loved the food.

First food review I've ever written, but I felt the need because this restaurant exceeded all expectations. Rating is for food, ambience is "dive-ey.". Good service.

Visited August 2012
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Fantastic Carne Asada!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

After a second meal at La Brasa, I can officially pronounce their Carne Asada the best I have ever eaten. The location and atmosphere aren't anything special, but the service is warm and responsive and the dishes are fantastic. On both visits I have been with large groups and everyone raved about the food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere