“Will Come Back!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1380 Piccard Dr, Rockville, MD 20850 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel Rockville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
Kingston, Jamaica
“Will Come Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was one of the better Quality Inns I stayed at. I got a suite with a living section and a kitchen - which I didn't expect. I only stayed one night and went to court the next morning. The trial took longer than expected so I called and they assured me it would be ok to check out after check out time. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I had to walk all the way to the back of the hotel to get to the room and I arrived in the middle of the night. Sadly I wasn't able to rent a car since I arrived in Maryland so late. Overall it was great and the staff was very pleasant and welcoming. The place was clean and the bed was great.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Awsome!!!! Highly recommended!!!! Couldn't ask for more fun and super!!! Friendly staff. They go to great lengths to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable!!!!!! A special thank you to Phillip!!!! You truly went above and beyond

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

the staff was great but the room was even better. the room was clean and every accommodating if you were staying for a long period of time. its pretty close to the metro station as well. my husband and I would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
David M, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Brittany W
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Quality Suites Rockville. On behalf of my entire team, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We do appreciate any and all guest feedback, especially those such as yours. Please do come back and visit us soon, we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future !
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My daughter and I chose Quality Suites in Rockville for our visit to Washington, DC. It's very close to the Rockville Metro station and it only took 30 minutes by the metro to get to DC. This hotel is older on the outside but WOW on the inside. Our room was very clean and modern. We had a living room and separate bedroom as well as a full kitchen. There was a grocery store within a mile where we bought some food to fix a "home cooked" meal on the road. The grounds of this hotel need a little attention we saw dirt, debris and cigarette butts. The location seems very safe and convenient.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Gregg A
Thank You for being our guest and sharing your comments with other travelers on Trip Advisor. While our property has been around for a number of years, our rooms are recently renovated and updated with modern amenities. Being an all suite hotel, our rooms are spacious and comfortable, more so than many modern properties. On behalf of my entire team we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for several nights. Housekeeping does a great job with the upkeep of the rooms. I encountered a problem with room availability and Alex, the person working at the front desk was very helpful with getting that problem resolved.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Dear Katrina M
Thank You for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate all guest reviews on Trip Adviser, especially ones that single out team members who were found to be especially helpful. We take in providing the best possible service, and are efforts are validated by guest comments such as yours.
Please look us up again when you have lodging needs in the DC Metro, Rockville area. It was our pleasure to serve you !
Dana Point, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were large, the kitchen was nicely stocked and spotless, there were two televisions and the mattresses on the beds were nice and firm. For the price I was pleasantly surprised. Also, there was zero noise at night. This may seem strange, but I'm a pianist and had to play the next day. I really needed just a few more minutes at the keyboard. Upon walking into the main lobby, low and behold, there was a grand piano. The person at the desk was quite nice and said it would be no problem to play it. In fact, once I began, it encouraged me to play more. I actually only needed about 10 minutes to reinforce just a couple of passages. My suite had gotten wrinkled from the plane. The room had a nice ironing board and iron. I also liked their office for when it came time to get my boarding pass.

Room Tip: I was on the ground floor and heard nothing. I'm super sensitive to sound too.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
David M, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear jharris586
It was a pleasure reading your review on Trip Advisor ! On behalf of my entire team, Thank You for choosing to stay with us ! Our "Young Chang "Grand Piano makes a great center piece in the lobby, certainly a unique feature for a Quality Suites Hotel. Im always impressed to hear the talented guest who take advantage of this instrument with the sound reverberating through our 3 story lobby. Im glad it was just what you needed to prepare for your performance ! We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future, and by all means, dont hesitate to contact me directly should you have any questions.
Regards
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although our room was clean, there were many negatives about this facility. When we checked in, we discovered that the trash can under the kitchen sink was full of garbage from the previous guests. The grounds outside were littered with cigarette butts, paper cups, etc. There was even a box of condoms on the grass! In addition, the lawns were full of dog excrement. We chose to stay here because we could bring our dog along for a reasonable surcharge. We always clean up after her, but many of your other guests obviously do not follow this practice. I would urge you to post signs about scooping poop, as well as having stations with plastic bags & dedicated garbage cans, as many other pet friendly facilities do. The external corridors and elevator were quite dirty too!
When we returned to our room late last night, we discovered a bad, noisy leak coming out from the fixture over the bathtub. We could not reach the front desk from our phone, so my husband had to walk over to reception. They did change our room, but to one with two double beds, not the king we'd originally booked for our two night stay. The heating system in our new room was so noisy that we had to turn it off all together. It continued to make noise, but not as much.
When we checked out this morning, my daughter, who'd stayed on the other side of the motel, told us she'd had to call security at 1:00 AM because someone was honking incessantly outside her room. Last of all, to top things off, we were overcharged $15 when we checked out. The clerk agreed and recalculated the bill. It was still $6 too much, which I pointed out to her, showing her the correct calculations. She said I should contact the hotel manager the next morning, refusing or unable to rectify the error herself. Only $6, I know, but still not OK.
We are frequent travelers and my husband is a Guest Privileges member. This was NOT a good experience!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Diana G
Please accept my sincere apologies regarding your stay and that it did not meet your expectations. We obviously failed you on many fronts, and will do everything possible to ensure that future guests do not share this experience. I have brought your comments to the attention of my management and team members who are taking actions to correct these deficincies I will reach out to you via e mail with the hope that you will give us another chance to turn your experience around. I have confidence that your experience was not representative of our high level of service and product that we provide.

Dave Monroe

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!