Here is the breakdown in simple terms. All opinions are unbiased and completely free of any political influence and hatred.
1. Friendly customer service
2. Breakfast (Not Free)
3. David the manager was friendly and accommodating
4. Flat-screen televisions in the rooms with DVD player
5. MP3 Player and mini sound system
6. Outdoor pool (Did Not Use)
7. Cable plus additional channels
8. Easy access to Point of Interests in the Area like Corporate Offices and Restaurants
9. In Hotel Grill
10. Mini Mart in Hotel
1. Old Worn Out Room Structure
2. Bathroom Needs Grouting and Caulking around Tub-Surrounds and Toilet Base
3. Chipping Wallpapers in Hallways and Guestrooms
4. Missing Items and False Advertising on Hotels.com Under "All Included In the Room" Section
5. Old in Room A/C & Heat Unit Looks Worn Out.
6. Confusing Exterior Corridor To Getting Into and Out of the Rooms
7. Orange-Brown Rusting in Tub
8. Chipping Microwave in But Clean Refrigerator
9. Hair on Bed But There Was Only One.
10. Uncomfortable Mattresses Lost My Sleep. :(
Not the best hotel in Maryland but only good for two days. Otherwise all up to you ladies and gentlemen. E. Ratanji
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chase Suite Rockville