“Great Hospitality!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1380 Piccard Dr, Rockville, MD 20850 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel Rockville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
Preston, Maryland
“Great Hospitality!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed here for just 1 night for business......"T. Bone" and Natallia greeted me with smiles and pleasant attitude. That was a great 1st impression after driving a 1 1/2 hours :) I enjoyed my wings & beer in the Rock Griile & Bar before I turned in for the night. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and my wake up call was right on time. Oh, thanks T.Bone for the use of your charger!! I returned it to the front desk during check out.

Room Tip: Make sure you do not get a room in the back of the hotel - you can hear the noise from the traffic A...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Quality Suites Hotel helped our International Government Organization host two events in the past month.
They provided meals, rooms and space for conferences for about 50 officers... and helped us make sure that all of their guests had everything they needed for a good experience in the USA and in their hotel.
Michelle and Paula did an excellent job!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My uncle had recommended this hotel from when he stayed here 20 years ago. I had read several reviews that weren't that great. Our room is awesome; clean, roomy, kitchen, internet, parking, living area as well as bedroom. Free shuttle to transit. We feel like we died and went to heaven after some of the places we have stayed in. I would come again.

• Stayed October 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was very pleased when I checked in and seen my room wasnt just a little box. My room smelled good and was clean. The shower had a nice shelf I could put my products on. Also wifi worked fine. I plan on comming back!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed here with my family oct 21-23, 2013. The suites are larger than the standard hotel room. This particular room we stayed in had a full kitchen which was perfect for me. The hotel also provided a complimentary shuttle to the metro! Which was awesome! The staff was very nice and accommodating and this will be the hotel that I frequent when I visit the metropolitan D.C area.

• Stayed October 2013
The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed 10/20. Maybe we got a better suite than some of the haters, but this was an outstanding stay from our perspective. It has become our new gold standard for a five star hotel rating on Trip Advisor.

The hotel is a bit hard to find snuggled in a quiet business park. Parking is a bit awkward since it surrounds the hotel with limited entry points to the rooms which sit at a higher level. Check in went well. We were impressed with the grand piano in the lobby area.

Our room was a suite on the quiet side exterior of the building. When we swung the door open we found a good sized living room with couch, chair, coffee table and seriously big flat screen TV. There was a granite top counter / bar area in the kitchen section that had a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, and full size stove. First full size stove we've ever seen in a hotel room.

The bedroom was just off the living room with two queens that had very new, crisp and clean sheets. There were plenty of comfortable pillows. The bed had a very top end mattress and was extremely comfortable. There was also a flat screen TV in the bedroom although smaller than the one in the living room.

The bathroom was a bit small but the shower had very good water pressure, plenty of hot water, ceramic tile and a shelf in the shower for your notions.

Breakfast was superior. They used real plates and silverware, real (not powdered) eggs, meats, and the other types of food you would expect. Love their toaster which is a roll through grill type rather than the drop in style. The breakfast room had plenty of tables and was maintained by an attendant staff member.

This was much more of an apartment than an extended stay hotel room. It was more like a room you would expect in a Las Vegas casino. We loved it and will stay here every time we are in the DC area in the future.

Room Tip: Try to get an exterior room on the first floor. You will be impressed.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 months while house hunting, so we got to know it well. At the end, she didn't want to leave. We compared it to other long-term stay places within 10 miles and this offered a great price and better value. Very accommodating, professional and friendly staff. Kudos to Al (GM), and front desk: David, T-Boy, Natalya, and many others who made the stay pleasant. Responded to odd requests for cookware, furniture, extra towels, etc. Well maintained. Rooms are updated and well-appointed. Comfortable and quiet. Lots of amenities: van service, daily newspaper, full kitchen, cheap laundry, nice pool, recycling, full breakfast, close to shops. Restaurant had a bar menu at night: really good burgers and best fries in the county. Book it.

Room Tip: Stay on the courtyard for quiet and view of trees. Enjoy the lawn and Adirondack chairs
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!