We spent 4 nights at Even hotel for a quick road trip to Washington DC. We love the fact that it's right across the street from the Metro station. The room is a bit small but clean. No free breakfast was a draw back. I like the lemon water at the lobby. We requested for a coffee machine and was able to get one in our room. It takes about 30 mins ride on the Metro red line to get to down town DC, but it's way better than finding a parking spot down there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi, we're EVEN™ Hotels and we're bringing healthy travel to everyone. We want to help you Eat Well, Keep Active, Rest Easy, and Accomplish More while you're on the road. Just a few minutes from Washington, D.C., with easy access to all three major airports (IAD, DCA, and BWI) and a short walk to the Metro Rail's Red Line with its strategically-located stops, the wellness-minded traveler finally has a haven at EVEN™ Hotels Rockville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your EVEN Hotel Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legacy Hotel And Meeting Centre
- Legacy Hotel Rockville
- The Legacy Hotel Meeting Centre