“Excellent customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of EVEN Hotel Rockville

Save Saved
You added EVEN Hotel Rockville to your Saves list
EVEN Hotel Rockville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1775 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Savings!
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
“Excellent customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel was very exciting to visit to see the new Even brand. The entire hotel has a relaxing, fresh and clean feeling. What stood out was the glass shower doors, modern rooms with pre-programed workout videos and the customer service level of all employees I interacted with. The coffee in the Cork and Kale cafe was great as well. I would stay again and recommend!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This is a really great hotel. It reminds you of a spa when you first walk in. The Eucalyptus like aroma greets you as soon as you walk through the door. The staff is extremely friendly and they treat you as if you have known them for years. They always stop to speak with you and make you feel at home. The hotel is really clean and up to par. I have been been staying here almost every week since August 4 and have really been enjoying my stay here. I have done the spin class and enjoy it. The trainer Shakira has really pushed me to help achieve my weight loss goals. Thanks Shakira :) I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and wherever i am travelling, i will always check to see if there is an EVEN there.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
LiftDOSLift, Director of Sales at EVEN Hotel Rockville, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Rwmck00:

You just made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It truly shows the reflection of our hotel and the experience we hope that each and every guest has when staying with us.

I too love the spa like feel upon entering our hotel. It is certainly relaxing and instantly calming as you mentioned. And but of course, the aroma that greets you as you walk through the door! We have 3 distinct in air aromas throughout our property which are located upon entrance of the hotel, the Wellcome lobby and Athletic Studio. They are each distinct in nature and I am so happy to hear that you love them as much as we do!

The highlight of your review for me was your description of our staff and their engagement. We are truly so inspired and motivated by having the chance to share our passion for our brand and the promise of enabling wellness in travel!

The pleasure is truly all ours to have the opportunity to spend time with you each and every week. We thank you for your continued patronage to our hotel and look forward to your return each and every week.

Additionally, I am thrilled to hear that you have been thoroughly enjoying Spin classes with our Accomplish More Manager Shakira! She truly is fantastic isn't she, and full of life! Congratulations on achieving your weight loss goals while in the surrounding of EVEN Hote and the support of Shakira for that extra push! I hope to have the opportunity to push you to the next level of your Wellness goals by inviting you to attend class with me during your next stay on a Thursday evening from 5:30-6:30 when I hold my Strength & Conditioning class in the Athletic Studio! Be prepared to sweat and have a blast!

We are honored that you have had such a fabulous time with us and are continuing on your Wellness Journey each and every time you stay with us.

From all of us at your home away from home each week, to you, one of our favorite guests, we can’t wait to welcome you back!

Your Accomplish More Director,
Kristin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I am glad I found this hotel.The rooms were modern,very clean and the shower was amazing.I can't think of anything negative about my experience.The manager obviously does a great job in training his staff and implementing a policy of offering exemplary customer service.

• Stayed September 2014
Reisenberg:

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to provide accommodations to you during your travels and giving us such a great review. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and it is indeed reviews of our hotel, like yours that reassure us that we are meeting & exceeding our goals everyday.
Your insight on such aspects of your experience including the cleanliness of the accommodations and spa-like bath experience provide future travelers the great insight into what they can expect when staying with us. And we thank you for that!
Our Chief Wellness Officer, Brand General manager works extremely hard each and everyday to ensure the smooth running of our magnificent property and guests experience! I am more than pleased to hear that this was easily recognizable during your experience with us.

We look forward to having you back with us soon and I hope that you your autumn is off to a great start! May it be filled with active days, restful nights, healthy bites, and big accomplishments!

Be well,
Your Accomplish More Director,
Kristin Lesino
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently accepted a position in Rockville, MD that required me to travel every week. At first, I was terrified. I didn't want to be away from home 4-5 days a week and I certainly didn't want to gain any traveling weight. When my company booked our travel, they chose Even as a backup. All company personnel usually stays at the SAME hotel. Well, once I had one night stay, I immediately asked that the rest of my travel be booked (for Even) for the remainder of the year. I have simply fallen in love with this hotel. It is the perfect marriage between a “bed & breakfast” and a spa. Every room has workout equipment, so I really have no choice but to do some form of exercise every day. The restaurant downstairs has a full juice/smoothie bar, so you can certainly replace calorie filled meals with a vitamin packed drink. The workout space is state of the art, you get a chance to run 3+ miles ear morning with management, and you EVEN get to attend fun spin classes with an instructor. This hotel is every traveler’s dream. If you like to be fit and enjoy peace, this is the hotel for you. As I prepare for my 6th week of staying in the hotel, I feel like I am returning home each time. There is no place like an Even Hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
RUNGMRUN, General Manager at EVEN Hotel Rockville, responded to this review, 1 week ago
To be very candid, as the Chief Wellness Officer of the hotel, one of my favorite things when reading a review on Tripadvisor is when I can quickly figure out which guest is the author. So first off, MMLovesToTravel, when you say in your review you feel like you are returning home each time you come back to us…Let me just confirm that you certainly are. The staff and I have grown so fond of you (and your travelling colleagues) over these past several weeks and can’t wait for you to come “home” each time. Thank you for being a part of our opening journey and sharing such a great review for all to see.
Your Chief Wellness Officer and friend,
South New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a new InterContinental concept hotel. This is a new hotel surrounded by shopping options on busy rockville pike through Rockville. I suggest you check out their website to see all the different approaches to the concept of a "hotel" - in this case highly catered towards individuals who are into healthy alternatives and lifestyle in all manner (exercise equipment in every room, high-end workout room /facilities, menu choices, room design, etc etc). If that is what you are into the hotel is definitely worth considering as its new and clean and service was very good. If not you might want to consider an alternative.
The rooms are quiet - other than a loud AC unit- and beds comfortable. My room lacked a safe (others in my party had them in their rooms). Its a ICH property but don't expect a plush bathrobe or expansive beer list.

The EVEN Hotel also takes different approaches to being green which is good for everyone.

Room Tip: away from Rockville pike side
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much realtime911!
“Health-Nut-Hotel” is a really fun call out on your review. And although we at EVEN Hotels prefer “Wellness Minded”, I have to say it definitely grabs attention! From nutrition, a great sleep, a little Jenga with friends over one of our signature cocktails (and yes, an awesome workout), we try to bring some wellness and balance to people on the road, which we know is not easy to find.
For your comment on our AC, please reach out to me at the property so I can confirm your room and personally go look into as we need to make sure you sleep and rest easy on your terms, not an air conditioning unit.
Thanks again for your review and the chance for us to take care of you this past month. Hopefully we get the chance again really soon.
Be well,
Your Chief Wellness Officer
Scott
P.S. Calling out our location surrounded by shopping options, very good service and the fact we are green (in our subtle, but many ways) was a nice touch as well - thanks!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is something that hotel industry has been missing in all of these years when people are trying to stay active and eat healthy while they travel. This is a ONE PLACE have it ALL. Every room has its own work out area with a "in room" work out amenities such as resistance bands, yoga mat & block, yoga ball. and stretch foam roller. Room workouts are available 24/7 via Samsung Smart TV that extends out of the wall for easier viewing. If that is not good enough for your athletic appetite you can use the big gym downstairs that has all the major machines and enough free weights to do your full training routine. Even hotels also offer healthy food choices that will go along with your pre and post workout sequence. I must say that I hope there are more hotels like that coming to bigger city areas soon so that I can mark them on my travel map.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Thank you and Amen Euro T!
We couldn’t agree more that the hotel industry has been missing “us”!
Here at EVEN Hotels our passion is to help keep our guests on track, supported by our 4 Core Components: Keep Active; Rest Easy; Eat Well; and Accomplish More. When we have great guests like you that not only just stay, but actually explore, enjoy and really embrace those components and what we’re all about – and then on top of that, share with others - we couldn’t ask for more! So thanks again for being such a fantastic ambassador for us!
Look forward to bringing you and others more EVEN Hotels in the future and can’t wait to have you back here in Rockville.
Your Chief Wellness Officer,
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well, we were impressed. Xtra clean room. Friendly service! Thank you so much to the Staff: Christine, Samuel, and our new freind Karla! Thank you to our room service girls from Brazil and the Dominican Republic. And another thank you to our shuttle drivers. Really folks, it was great! So...if you are going to be in this area, you have to try this place! And tell them i say hi ! And that once again i say ....Thanks!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the fantastic review and the call outs to our staff! And you must know that we thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and thought the two of you were like our fun visiting relatives that needed to stay longer! Always, our hotel is your hotel.
We all wish you only the best and speedy return!
Your Chief Wellness Officer (and the entire staff),
Scott

Been to EVEN Hotel Rockville? Share your experiences!