I really enjoyed my 4 day stay at this hotel. I fell in love with the hotel concept. Well designed, simple and open. I want this hotel concept to succeed because I want to have this hotel in every city I visit.
The rooms were streamlined organized and spotless. I felt that I must be the target audience for this hotel because they have included everything I could ever want in a hotel stay.
My favorite aspects of the hotel; The open design of the lobby, complete with a living plant wall. the upbeat progressive rock music that was playing lightly In the lobby. The selection of fruit infused chilled water in the lobby. The healthful and delicious selections of breakfast, dinner and snacks and a machine to squeeze fresh orange juice. All this made it easy to be good to myself while away from home. I don't think this hotel is trying to brand themselves as "luxury" but to me there is no greater luxury than fresh OJ, and fresh fruit and herb infused water. Add the selection of preservative free snacks and I was completely at home. I would pay a premium to stay here over another hotel. Yet there rate is quite affordable.
The room design gave ample room for a personalized private workout station in the room. It was so nice to unwind in my room when I didn't feel like going to the gym. I stayed in the room and alternated my favorite shows with light excercises on the provided excercise ball and mounted post with excercise bands. Plus there were about 12-20 channels on the tv featuring videos of how to use the in room workout gear.
The bed was so comfortable that I peeled the sheets off to find out the manufacturer, because I want one!
The staff had a lot to do with how much I liked the hotel. It's clear that the staff are energized about working in a place that they are proud of. Each staff member I interacted with went out of their way to be hospitable. They are clearly happy and engaged in the service they provide. I saw the quick stand up meetings that the team chose to have outside. It was nice to see that the hotel valued the well being of the employees as well as their guests. That approach showed in the way that the staff took care of the guests.
I didn't take advantage of the great gym or the on-site trainer but it was nice to know that was available.
The free wi-if was a welcome perk. The $8 hotel parking fee is understandable since it's a well developed area so close to the metro transit train. The proximity to metro, shopping and some excellent restaurants make this a walkable hotel choice.
Because, I am local I will actually return just to eat breakfast here. This place gets 5 stars from me and all I want is too see more of these hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi, we're EVEN™ Hotels and we're bringing healthy travel to everyone. We want to help you Eat Well, Keep Active, Rest Easy, and Accomplish More while you're on the road. Just a few minutes from Washington, D.C., with easy access to all three major airports (IAD, DCA, and BWI) and a short walk to the Metro Rail's Red Line with its strategically-located stops, the wellness-minded traveler finally has a haven at EVEN™ Hotels Rockville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your EVEN Hotel Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legacy Hotel And Meeting Centre
- Legacy Hotel Rockville
- The Legacy Hotel Meeting Centre