Stayed at the Even Hotel twice in the past 3 weeks. I liked it a lot, it is Brand New so everything is clean and crisp feeling. I will most likely continue to stay here, despite the fact they charge $8 a night to park, even for a Platinum IHG member. The beds are very comfortable, the towels are real towels, not those sand paper hotel towels, and if you choose to work out, they have a nice gym or equipment (bands, exercise ball, etc) in the room to work out in private.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi, we're EVEN™ Hotels and we're bringing healthy travel to everyone. We want to help you Eat Well, Keep Active, Rest Easy, and Accomplish More while you're on the road. Just a few minutes from Washington, D.C., with easy access to all three major airports (IAD, DCA, and BWI) and a short walk to the Metro Rail's Red Line with its strategically-located stops, the wellness-minded traveler finally has a haven at EVEN™ Hotels Rockville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your EVEN Hotel Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legacy Hotel And Meeting Centre
- Legacy Hotel Rockville
- The Legacy Hotel Meeting Centre