This hotel has a unique concept. It's focused on wellness and in addition to a very nice gym on site, there is work out equipment (yoga mat, balance ball, etc.) in the room. So if you like to work out, this is the place for you. The snack area sells only healthy options, which were reasonably priced and good. I was traveling with my teenage son and my toddler. While my older son really enjoyed the gym, I found that the hotel was impractical for traveling with a toddler. This is true about the bathtub especially - it has a sliding glass door that doesn't allow an adult to sit on the side of the tub near the faucet. As a result, my toddler was able to turn on the shower during his bath and drenched me. In addition, the door to the bathroom is a sliding glass door with a gap - very modern, but not very practical for someone who needs privacy in the bathroom. In summary, I would recommend this hotel for those traveling alone or as a couple, but not with little kids. The staff was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi, we're EVEN™ Hotels and we're bringing healthy travel to everyone. We want to help you Eat Well, Keep Active, Rest Easy, and Accomplish More while you're on the road. Just a few minutes from Washington, D.C., with easy access to all three major airports (IAD, DCA, and BWI) and a short walk to the Metro Rail's Red Line with its strategically-located stops, the wellness-minded traveler finally has a haven at EVEN™ Hotels Rockville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your EVEN Hotel Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Legacy Hotel And Meeting Centre
- Legacy Hotel Rockville
- The Legacy Hotel Meeting Centre