This hotel has a great location: right across Rockville Pike from the metro, close to lots of stores and restaurants, and not far from the Beltway if you're driving. Most of the desk staff needed to go back to charm school, but Jake was particularly helpful with suggestions and attentiveness.
Their HI Express "Smart Start Breakfast" will never win any awards, but even the cereal and bagels can beat the $10 that many other DC area hotels charge for their breakfasts. If you really don't like it, there are many local options available at reasonable cost (diner, pancake house, Panera, etc.).
- Also Known As:
- The Legacy Hotel And Meeting Centre
- Legacy Hotel Rockville
- The Legacy Hotel Meeting Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi, we're EVEN™ Hotels and we're bringing healthy travel to everyone. We want to help you Eat Well, Keep Active, Rest Easy, and Accomplish More while you're on the road. Just a few minutes from Washington, D.C., with easy access to all three major airports (IAD, DCA, and BWI) and a short walk to the Metro Rail's Red Line with its strategically-located stops, the wellness-minded traveler finally has a haven at EVEN™ Hotels Rockville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your EVEN Hotel-Rockville/Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.