“our wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Osprey Point

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rock Hall
Inn at Osprey Point
20786 Rock Hall Ave., Rock Hall, MD 21661   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 9 Rock Hall B&B and Inns
Preston
“our wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

we got married on a sail boat in rock hall and stayed at the inn and had dinner there also. It was perfect.The staff was friendly and pleasant. The room was FANTASTIC. Our dinner was wonderful. We had such a wonderful experience . We will be back

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ospreypoint_10, Manager at Inn at Osprey Point, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for coming and staying with us for your special occasion. You were so beautiful. We're glad everything worked out with your ceremony on the boat. Congratulations!

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Fleetwood, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We booked the Bolero and were not disappointed. The room was spacious with lovely views from three different vantage points. We enjoyed all the nice touches--the comfortable bed with luxury linens, the cozy gas fireplace, the delectable cookies that awaited us, and the plush robes. The heating system worked well and was very quiet. The staff are friendly, efficient, and obviously dedicated to their jobs. The continental breakfast-plus was delicious and went beyond what you might expect with two hot dishes, a french toast casserole and a quiche, accompanied by fresh fruit, assorted pastries--and a scrumptious pumpkin roll. All staff members were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast starts at 8:30, but if you'd like coffee earlier, just let them know, and they will set a pot on a timer. (I only wish hot water for tea was available 24/7 since I'm used to having a cup before bedtime--It also would have gone well with the cookies:-) Osprey Point is a beautiful property. I would highly recommend the Inn to my friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad you enjoyed breakfast and your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you. We can set up coffee for when you need it. Also, if you need hot water, just let us know. We'll tell you how to get that also.
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

What a wonderful place. Our experience was exceptional. The room, the restaurant, and the facilities were absolutely great. Everything was clean and convenient. The management and staff was warm and friendly and made of us feel very comfortable and very much welcome. I would highly recommend the Inn at Osprey Point and will definitely be returning again.

Room Tip: For the best water view, the Annex is the best.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We hope you can make it back again soon!
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wedding was on Sept 7, 2013 and it was the most beautiful day of my life! The Inn at Osprey Point is the most incredible venue for a wedding. We visited a couple different places around the Eastern Shore but as soon as we arrived at the Osprey Point and met Casey, the event planner, we knew we found our spot.
The Inn at Osprey Point allows you and your guests to have the entire grounds for your wedding weekend. They have the Main Inn, the Farmhouse and also the Annex where your guest can all stay and also enjoy an amazing complimentary breakfast each morning. The Farmhouse was such a great spot to have hor'dourves after our rehearsal and a bonfire. Even after our wedding, our guest moved over to the Farmhouse to continue the party and enjoy the bonfire. Our wedding party stayed there the whole weekend and everyone just loved the convenience of being right there at the venue.
Besides the Osprey being one of the most stunning venues, the staff made our experience that more spectacular. All of my guests at our wedding complemented the staff on how they were some of the most pleasant people and were willing to do anything to make our guests happy. The event planner Casey was amazing to work with. I live over 3 hours away from Osprey Point and planning our wedding could have been very stressful but Casey really made the planning run smooth and stress free! Another person at the Osprey we have to praise is Matt the chef. Oh my goodness, the food that Matt made was hands down some of the best food I have ever had. We originally wanted a buffet but after sitting down and talking with Casey and Matt we decided to go with a duet plate (Strip Steak and Crab Cake). It was so amazing, that we are already planning a trip to go back in a few months with a group of friends for dinner!
I truly had the wedding I always wanted and I just want to say Thank You to The Inn at Osprey Point for making Erik and my day one of the most beautiful and memorable days of our lives!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so pleased that your wedding day turned out just the way you wanted. We'll be happy to have you back again! The Farmhouse is becoming quite popular. It is a great gathering place, and the bonfire does make it extra special.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Inn at Osprey Point is first class all the way. Location is quiet with great views. It is a large property located on a marina. The road does not have a high volume of traffic which makes it ideal. The restaurant there is excellent and our room was also. I recommend it for anyone getting away for a break, alone or with someone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
ospreypoint_10, Manager at Inn at Osprey Point, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
While you mentioned that staying at our inn and enjoying what we have to offer blew you away, I have to say that what you have written certainly blew us away. We appreciate you sharing your experience. It is to this end that we strive for.
Elkins Park Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We spent three nights from Sunday through Wednesday in September 2013 and stayed at the Gratitude Marina in the Starboard room. The building sits on a pier on the water, we felt like we were on a luxurious houseboat. From the many windows we were surrounded by water and fell asleep at night to the water lapping up on the shore. It was more quiet than I expected, especially since it is a working Marina. We had the windows open during the day and at night and it was complete solitude, except for the occasional boat coming into the dock. The deck was so relaxing and we sipped wine and watched the birds each evening. The room is larger than it looks on the website and it was immaculate. When I first walked into the bathroom I almost walked right through the shower door, I have never seen a door so spotless and streak free!

We enjoyed staying at the marina and biked to breakfast every morning, the vegetable quiche was delicious, I had four pieces! We also had dinner at the Inn on Sunday night, my husband had a properly cooked beef tenderloin and I had the crab cakes, no filler and so tasty and fresh. On Tuesday we rented kayaks from Terry, the innkeeper, and although we had been on canoes we really wanted to try the kayaks. One of the grounds workers set us up and we were out for two hours, I didn't want to get off the water. We paddled along an inlet (not the river) and it felt like we were ducks floating on the water, it gives such a different perspective of the landscape. I think we're going to take our 7 year old son on some kayaking adventures outside of Philadelphia, we were so inspired by the peace and tranquility.

My husband and I have been to many inns along the eastern coast and this really blew us away, it's the first time I felt like I had to write a review. Also, the town of Rock Hall is not touristy and a real glimpse of everyday life on the Chesapeake. I could go on and on. Fabulous!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

not only are they so friendly, but they go above and beyond what is expected from the service industry. this is the only place I will stay in Rock Hall. keep up the great work!! we were planning to fish early and they packed breakfast for us since we wouldn't be able to be present for the breakfast buffet. yummy! fruit salad, breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, pastries - again, they went far beyond what we expected. they even woke up at 5am to get the coffee ready for us.

we plan to rent the farmhouse in the near future, bringing a whole clan with us to enjoy all that the property has to offer. great pool, bicycles, kayaks, and a beautiful marina with lots of amazing boats to gawk at.

I hope we can visit again soon!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Inn at Osprey Point? Share your experiences!