“Great food and great atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Reisterstown
Cuisines: Pub
Finksburg, Maryland
“Great food and great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We eat here at least once a month and have never had a bad meal. Full Moon has lots of character, with a restaurant on one side, bar on another, and great outdoor deck, it draws the most interesting assortment of people I have ever seen, from the little old lady down the street to bikers, everyone loves Full Moon. They have a great selection of drinks and their menu never disappoints. On top of it all, they are very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food and tap selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been to Full Moon Pub a handful of times, mostly on a weekend afternoon or around happy hour. They have a great selection of craft beers on tap, not sure how many (maybe 15+). They will also do a flight if you want to sample a few.

All the food we have had has been really good and definitely homemade. The ribs, barbequed scallops and fried mac and cheese balls stick out in my mind. I didn't think I would like the fried mac & cheese, because I don't usually like fried stuff, but they were so good dipped in ranch dressing.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“THIS PLACE IS NOT SAFE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been to this place a couple of times. It's been fine, not great but not awful either until the other night. My husband and I came into the bar for a drink after dinner. There was a group of four men that started picking a fight with us. One of them was obviously drunk but three were not. One of the guys could not have been 21 or older. They also started trouble with an older man at the bar so much so that the bartender hopped over the bar to tell these guys to leave this man alone. You would have thought that staff would have asked these Guys to leave but they didn't. At this point, we left. It was clear that it was more important to keep the guys that were starting trouble because they were spending more money on drinks than us or the other people that were leaving. For a bar this size , you would think they would have a bouncer or something but they didn't. If you are going to cater to convict clientele, you at least need a bouncer.
I have been to many bars and know that sometimes people get out of hand...it happens, the problem is when management doesn't deal with this behavior before things get dangerous .
I think you should seriously consider not going here unless you are with a group of people looking for a fight.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“Bad bar scene”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been to this place several times. The crowd is always somewhat rough but tolerable. When I go with friends it's usually ok. I even eat here once with family which I did not enjoy the food but the dining area was ok.

So I visited the bar tonight with my wife. I went to the back deck area. Four guys approached me and were a little rowdy. I like to have a good time so I played along. But they continued to get obnoxious. One of them started trouble with an older man at the bar. One of them even said something inappropriate to my wife. Then one of them approached me and pushed for a fight. I eventually left because these four guys were just pushing for a fight. The owner and some hostess by the front door asked us, "leaving already." I told them, "the four guys in the back are starting trouble and I would do something before everyone leaves." This is probably the last time I will visit this place.
I have never had a good enough visit and today the straw broke the camels back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A nice little roadside gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly and gracious service. The food was good (the only downside was my husband couldn't get his burger cooked medium rare, but everything else was good). Amazing cocktails & beer selection.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere