“Poor service and food” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Poor service and food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

It was a strange experience – taking the order was more difficult than expected, and in the end I got what I did not ask for, but it was just too much to try to fix it at the time. The Domino’s product itself was never great, but that is doubly true for the pizza I got in that location. Considering what I got cost me almost as much as en excellent meal I had earlier in the day someplace else, it was poor value. Pretty bad service and pretty bad product, I will not be back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Considering that almost everyone I encountered in Pocomoke makes me want to return, I won't complain too much about the lackluster service that I received at the Domino Pizza. I'll chalk it up to the fact that it was the end of the evening and the staff were probably tired.

Visited August 2013