“Just Fix It!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Pikesville

You added Howard Johnson Pikesville to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Pikesville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   407 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville, MD 21208 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Super ghetto stay away especially if u have kids. I saw a lot of prostitutes running around.They try to charge me and kick me out dew to a broken phone that house keeping broke.Alot of bugs horrible smells.A Lot of burn holes in the covers plz plz stay away.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Pikesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We enjoyed our 4-day stay at this Hojo. While the lobby appears a bit dated, it was clean and our room was impressively clean and fairly modern. At check in, we felt very much welcomed by a staffer who was affable and friendly and ready to check us in. He was fast and efficient. Everything worked in our room, including the bathtub drain, and everyday the room was clean to our delight, not that we were inordinately untidy. Breakfast was ok. We'd would have enjoyed it more if it had something hot like oatmeal and or french toasts/waffles. Everything was organized well at the breakfast room and an attendant was there throughout - a rarity! All in all, we rated this motel high and enjoyed the comforts there. We would come back to this place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was just in Baltimore for a convention. FRIDAY-SUN.
First thoughts when I pulled up was, hourly rate motel. Gross. When I walked in the lobby I knew I made a mistake reserving a room at this establishment. Sign at the counter, pool under maintenance. We were very specific about wanting to stay somewhere with a pool. Reserved a non smoking room however the blanket had a handful of cigarette burns and the room smelt like a stale diaper. The bottom of the tub was black. I was scared to sleep in the bed or put my head on the pillows I actually used my shirt as a pillow case. Check out was fast however too fast. I was in such a rush to vacate the room that I left my prescription eye glasses in their case on the vanity. When I was driving back home and needed to take my contacts out I noticed and contacted the hotel immediately. The man told me he did not know if they were found, call in the morning. Apparently no lost and found system. I called in the am and the woman said none were found. Ok sure, I had one duffle bag that was half full.
Someone decided to not turn them in or care enough that someone's eye glasses were left behind and put aside. Just upsetting and awful and sadly my only pair. I contacted the corporate Howard Johnson office and they were just as bad. No help no sympathy not their problem I have to deal directly with the hotel. When I asked her who the owner was of the establishment she said she could no longer assist me and if customer service found reason to call me based on info provide they would, if they don't they just don't. Also during the stay the back door was unlocked at all times, people were coming in and out off the street. Felt incredibly unsafe.
I'm upset grossed out and my body just itches not to mention shocked at Howard Johnson's customer service and lack of customer service.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Howard Johnson Pikesville? Share your experiences!