“Quality hotel, pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1726 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville, MD 21208 (Formerly Hilton Pikesville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Quality hotel, pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at the DoubleTree Pikesville for business, and the experience exceeded my expectations. It appears DoubleTree invested in upgrading this hotel recently. The rooms were fairly upscale--comfortable bed, HD TV, sizeable bathrooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the breakfast offered, even if it was a bit expensive. I would definitely stay here again if business brought me back to the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

HiltonPikesville, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your compliments. We greatly appreciate them and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We renovated our hotel last year adding many exciting new upgrades. We are glad that our guest recognize the effort put into our facility. Thank you again or staying with us. We look forward to having you back as our guest

Director of front office

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Fairfax, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel is pretty good if you're looking for a place to crash for the night and location. It's about 1.5 miles from the downtown area and right off the highway. Staff is polite and social, the beds are comfy, good selection of channels, nice TV, and average and pricey restaurant. The gym is privately owned and was not well kept. It smelled and the equipment was dated.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am glad that you enjoyed our comfy beds and great staff. Thank you for your review. Come stay with us again sometime.

DoubleTree Pikesville
Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I traveled here on business. The hotel lot felt safe, and the hotel is exactly what you'd expect from a DoubleTree. Rooms have game system hook ups on the televisions. The restaurant on site is nice: good bar and food ranging in price from $ to $$$.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us we hope that you will come back to visit either to stay or as a guest in our restaurant. Have a great day

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great stay overall. Staff was only too willing to help me and offered more than I needed. I didn't take the warm cookie offered to spare my diet :) It was a very cold morning (6 degree's) when I was there and my room was warm. I should have used the valet to get my bags but did not. The pantry was not too stocked but I could understand because there is so much retail (Target and others) nearby.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you again for your feedback. And for your kind words. I greatly appreciate the suggestion you gave to add crackers in our pantry. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will re-visit us in the future
Rego Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Went to a wedding so didn't have choice where to stay. Exceeded my expectations and would definitely stay again. Very clean, comfortable, large nicely appointed room and friendly service. Went to a wedding so didn't have choice where to stay. Exceeded my expectations and would definitely stay again. Very clean, comfortable, large nicely appointed room and friendly service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. I am very pleased to hear that we made a good first impression on you. We look forward to being able to make more great impressions when you come back to stay with us.
Albuquerque, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

In general, a great, friendly staff and dining room crew. Van transportation within a five mile radius of the hotel was very helpful. Location was close to the freeway and Metro.D ining room wait staff was very attentive. I've returned many times and will again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us we look forward to your return. I will share your kind words with our restaurant manager so she can share with her staff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The staff of the hotel really makes it shine. The food is excellent and it is a quick hop to BWI. It is a very clean hotel as well and they're always offering you their delicious cookies that you can't turn down. All in all a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our staff. We do have a great team here that we are very proud of. I will pass along your kind words. Thank you again for staying with us we look forward to having you back s our guest.

DoubleTree Pikesville

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville? Share your experiences!