“Good value for area” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Northampton, Pennsylvania
“Good value for area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Far from fancy, but we will return.
Pros
Nice outdoor pool
Pleasant staff
Clean
Comfortable
Satisfactory breakfast
Good Italian restaurant on site
Nice courtyard
Cons,
Few electric outlets. Look by AC!
Weak wifi

Room Tip: Get room facing courtyard. Look next to AC/heat for electric outlet
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Coral Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This hotel/motel is far from fancy but was treated very well. The free continental breakfast was fairly good. The place was relatively clean. One of the inconveniences was that if your room were on the second floor and you had heavy luggage, it was very difficult to bring it up and down, no elevator. Walking distance to the Target store was one of the conveniences of staying there.

Room Tip: Stay on ground floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Horrible front desk service...don't waste your money here! I booked the room via phone for 2 nights 8/10-8/12. When I arrived at the hotel to check in the Front Desk clerk was nice but clueless, she put very little effort to assist me. She gave me the key card to the room...I entered the room and the first thing I see is a leak in the ceiling by the window. I then go into the bathroom where there is flaking chunks of peeling paint, an uncaulked bath tub with black mildew all around it. I immediately called the front desk and told the young lady that I could not stay there in those conditions. I even asked her to come to the room and see the damages. She told me she couldn't leave, I asked for a Manager and she stated the a manager would be in at 11pm. I then asked her to have her call me because I was not going to sleep there in those conditions. Left out and walked to the front desk and showed the clerk the pictures of the room and her response was oh wow and shrugged her shoulders stating, well we don't have any other rooms available. I said, okay be sure at 11pm that your Manager calls me. Went back to the room to iron my suit for my meeting only to see a bug inside of the iron where the water goes. Well that did it, I packed up my things and went to the hotel across the street. While waiting for my ride to pick me up, he knocks on the room door and says, hey did you know the ppep hole is inside out, I could see every move you made in here. It was enough that they jeopardize my health with the peeling paint now my security with having someone able to see in my room! Not to mention I Stoll have yet to receive a call from that so called Manager Yolanda. Worst place I've ever been too...and worst customer service.

• Stayed August 2014
Lancaster
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I thought that the bathroom was very small in size. The breakfast was good with a wide variety of food.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North

Address: 1721 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville, MD 21208
Location: United States > Maryland > Pikesville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Baltimore West Hotel Pikesville
Ramada Hotel Baltimore West
Ramada Hotel Pikesville
Pikesville Ramada
Ramada Pikesville

If you own or manage Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.