“Healthy Chinese” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Healthy Chinese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Olive & Sesame has an updated menu although I continue to get my favorite item every time I visit.
They continue to be the only local Chinese eatery with healthy options via their Revolution Diet menu. My favorite is the Prawns and chicken with string beans, broccoli and carrots with brown rice. There is always more than I can eat and I end up taking a box full of tomorrow's lunch. The service is always speedy and attentive without being overbearing.

• Visited December 2013

72% Recommend
“Healthy Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have been to Olive and Sesame frequently since they opened and have always enjoyed the items on their Revolution Diet menu. We prefer the steamed preparation and the availability of brown rice instead of traditional white rice. The chef is always willing to change sauces and change the hotness to suit our tastes.

• Visited August 2013
Pasadena, Maryland
“scallops taste like bleach”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband had a shrimp and scallop dinner in a white sauce, he asked me to try a scallop and after I tried it, said, it tastes like bleach, doesn't it? It did taste like bleach. My cat would not eat it. The shrimp in the dish did not taste like bleach. The white sauce had no taste. I ordered terriyaki tuna. The tuna portion was fine and the terriyaki sauce was ok. I was extremely disappointed that the grilled vegetables consisted of 3 pieces of broccoli, one slice of carrot and 1/2 of a small red potato. the dish cost 15.95 and should have had more vegetables. I would not go back.

Visited September 2013
Maryland
“We vomited all night”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

OMG we both had that gray tuna and a scallop main dish. Both of us were up al night terribly ill. No slurp. Missed work. I will say our waiter was great.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena
“Super Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you like sushi, this is the place to go. They will even make it how you like it. I like my California roll with carrot instead of cucumber and they had no problem making to to order! Yummy! We have also order carry out several times and it has always been outstanding.

• Visited June 2013