“YUMMY Sushi!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Orlando, Florida
“YUMMY Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

The sushi here is great!- Fresh and YummmmY!

This is obviously a family owned business, the same people are there all the time. They are quiet, but very nice. If you like sushi- this is the place to go. It is very reasonably priced for what you get. FRESH quality sushi.

At a separate time I did have the hibatchi, it was like $10 for a whole plateful of food- great value!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“Decent sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

We for an early dinner (5pm) to celebrate the husband's birthday (I also had a restaurant.com gift certificate). We were the only ones in the entire restaurant (minus the server and sushi chef). They lost the liquor license so no booze, but not a big deal. I ordered the spider roll (softshell crab) and the Gloria roll (spicy tuna with yellowtail). The boy got the lakeside roll (crab and shrimp) and bulgogi. The food came out very, very quickly.

The sushi was decent. The best roll was the softshell crab. It came out piping hot and had wonderful flavor. The gloria roll was decent, but the yellow tail was a little old (maybe it sat out yesterday). It was still totally edible, just not perfect.

The boy's roll was ok. The shrimp was overcooked and a bit rubbery, but the crab flavor was nice. The bulgogi was sweet and juciy. Very good.

The service was ok. We had to remind the server a few times to refill our drinks (he was distracted by something on the tv) He was very nice and accomodating (according to the other reviews satan's waitress typically works. We lucked out).

Overall we ended up spending $64.00 before the gift certificate. We payed $56.00. I enjoyed the meal. There are certainly better sushi places, but this was just fine and the location was convenient. I don't think I would eat there without a gift certificate as it was a tad expensive, but would have no problems going back with a restaurant.com coupon.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“DON'T BOTHER!!! VERY UNFRIENDLY!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

I was in Owings Mills for business and stopped in for a relaxing dinner but was met by a disgruntled server who gave me a dirty look upon my entrance. I asked if I could sit at the bar and she just motioned to it. The bar was dirty and she didn't bother to clean it and then asked me what I wanted to drink. I didn't understand what she said and said "excuse me" to which she screamed what do you want to drink? To that I replied, "never mind, I'll go elsewhere". I got in my car and went a couple of miles down the road to EDO SUSHI where I was greeted with smiles by the server and smiles by the sushi chef. The meal was very excellent and the service was superb!! Don't bother with Yuki...its yucki! Go to EDO SUSHI instead!!!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Sushi Does NOT make up for Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

This restaurant serves delicious sushi but the attitude you have to deal with from their wait staff is not worth it. I will stick to Edo Sushi or one of their many competitors in Owings Mills.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2010

This place has the best sushi in Owings Mills. Evertime I go the food quality is great, the prices are reasonable, and the service is top notch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere