“Excellent management, took care of us” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills

You added Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4730 Painters Mill Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117 (Formerly "AmeriSuites")   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Owings Mills
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
“Excellent management, took care of us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Over night emergency stay, hotel is beautiful, clean and extremely comfortable, good hot food available 24/7. We were personally taken care of by the second assistant manager randy at 1am. This gentleman went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. The morning staff was kinda rude, but other wise no complaints at all.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Harrisonburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is nicely decorated, clean and well run. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, service is cordial and efficient. The "free" breakfast is exceptionally good, better than many buffets that i've paid fifteen dollars or more for.

Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Nice hotel. Great location. Amazing staff. The breakfast was different and delicious every morning. Life guard at the pool was a nice surprise. No spa was a disapointment. Nice to have food available at any time. Hosekeeping was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Alex!!!

Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am like Simon Cowell of American Idol, meaning I tell it like it is and am very critical of things. But the hotel was quite a superb experience. From appearance, staffs, maids, hotel shuttle to go around town, and lobby - it was quite exquisite. I was there on business. Their staffs are VERY accommodating, but on negative I give them is that their staffs during the day lack self-discipline as they very loud next to the conference room that I and others were conducting business in. I am sure if I had spoken to the Manager, she'd rectify it but I was so focused on business as my trip and others were expensive. Overall, I recommend this hotel. The room was very welcoming, well designed and makes you want stay inside, it was so welcoming. I love the free Wifi. It helped a lot as I brought my laptop for business.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Girlfriends getaway and we were delighted with the hotel and the staff. Everyone was helpful and made us feel right at home. We rented 2 rooms and the staff put us side by side and close to the elevator for convenience! They also helped with directions to attractions and restaurants. I would stay here again and recommend it to all.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Richmond, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The evening staff was very pleasant. Most individuals were friendly and provided great customer service. Due to the business nature of my trip, the professionalism from the day staff could have been better. During our conference, staff was very loud; cursing at each other (jokingly I believe) in the hallways outside of our sessions. The customer service during the conference was a bit lacking; trash was continuously full, coffee was empty, hot water was luke warm.... The 'gallery menu' and 'grab n go' are expectedly overpriced but not as tasty as I would have liked. The latte machine was down the entire 6 days of my stay :-( The room was great. Hotel was kind of far from airport/train/etc. Nice little work out area. Overall, it wasn't horrible. I think I would have enjoyed it more had I not been there for business and expected a quiet, professional day time experience.

Rochester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great staff, free breakfast, decent wifi. The staff is very helpful and they didn't mind that I brought my bike up to my room. I just wish they'd put a Keurig machine in the room then it would be perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Been to Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills

Address: 4730 Painters Mill Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117 (Formerly "AmeriSuites")
Location: United States > Maryland > Owings Mills
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Owings Mills
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, BookIt.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills Hotel Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Owings Mills
Hyatt Owings Mills
Owings Mills Hyatt

If you own or manage Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.