After we booked our trip I decided to read the reviews. I was so worried that we almost cancelled our trip I am so glad we didn't. The rooms were quite large. We stayed on the 6th floor in the comfort sleep rooms. Beds were very comfortable, location was great. The rooms were clean and there was no mold to be found. Everything worked great and they did have a security bar on the balcony door. A couple of things to keep in mind. If you want a pool this is not the hotel for you to stay at. We can swim back home, we came for the beach so that was not a problem. The restaurant on site was closed but you are steps away from many restaurants on the boardwalk. Balconies are very close to each other,but I didn't expect privacy right on the boardwalk anyways. The one complaint I had is that the rooms had tile floor. Very nice tile, but it was unexpected. If you have small children just learning to walk this could be a problem. It did make the rooms feel cleaner but a little less cozy, hard to keep sand off your feet. The air conditioner was a LITTLE noisy but it drowned out the sounds of the boardwalk at night for my young ones to fall asleep. We have stayed at much nicer hotels but also paid close to $400.00 a night. Great hotel for the price. The reason it is so affordable with such a great location is it gives up things like a pool, restaurant, big lobbies which I wouldn't mind giving up for a better price. We would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City