We checked in on Sunday, July 24 at about 1:pm. As soon as we got to the front desk they asked for our cars licence plate numbers and gave us a tag to put on the car rearview mirror. We reserved both the Dolphin Suites (they only have 2 of these rooms), one located on the 4th and one located on the 5th and both bayview. Between us was 4 adults and 7 teenagers ages 12-17. The suites included 1 bedroom with a queen bed, wet bar and bathroom and the main room had 2 queens and a pull out sofa, bathroom, micro, frig, safe, coffee maker, table with 2 chairs and lots of closet and drawer space. There is a balcony off both rooms with 2 chairs each.
Housekeeping- Housekeepers start their day between 9-10 am each morning. We were told housekeeping only comes if you put out your maid service sign which we did. They start with the rooms checking out first. My family walked in on 2 different days to find 3 people in our room cleaning. I will give our room a 90% out of 100%. The bathrooms were spotless, furniture dusted and they vacuumed everyday but they really needed to pull out the dresser and night stand and clean behind them. Each day they left us plenty of towels, 2 bottles of water and Bath and Body shampoo, soap and lotion. Our sheets were changed twice during our stay. There is a note in the room saying they will only leave new towels in exchange for dirty towels because of the rate of towels that have been kidnapped in the last few weeks.
Pool- we never used it but it is located outside the front door next to the parking lot. We go to OC for the beach not the pool so this was not an issue.
Parking- You can park in front of the hotel or across the street. We did have to park across the street one night but again this was not a biggie for us. I have had to walk further to go into the mall or food store.
Getting onto the beach- You can go through 2 of the stores or walk around the building. We never had any problems of bumping into anyone or anything.
Fire Alarm- Our first night there someone pulled the alarm on the first floor at about 11:30pm. This happened 2 weeks ago and they DID catch the person. I wish them the same luck this time. We did get to meet a lot of nice people standing in the parking lot. We made the best of this situation!
Robes- we had 4 robes waiting for us in the room. Housekeeping gave us more so each of us could have our own.
Front desk- Very nice, very helpful, very friendly......same goes for the security guards.
We will be going back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City