We were only here one night on our way to Florida and stopped by to see the horses at Assateague. We were upgraded to ocean front at no extra cost . It was a nice, clean room wit beautiful views of the sunset on the ocean as well as the boardwalk.
We had breakfast downstairs and were treated very well and the food was great. Hopefully, coming back on our way south in September. Thank you !!! Great and informative staff at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City