We stayed a night in December and had a great stay. The room was very large with a small ocean front balcony. Sunrise over the ocean is indescribable. The beds are very comfortable. Linens were very nice. We upgraded to a Jacuzzi room for no extra charge. Staff were very friendly. Christmas lights in OC are great. We also had a very large balcony with an ocean-view, but the door was locked and we were not able to use it. In season, a patio table and chairs are on the large balcony but they were stored in our room for the winter. Even with the extra table and chairs there was plenty of space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City