My cousin and I enjoyed THE best October weekend recently! Growing up she went to the beaches in New Jersey, and it had been years since she had been to the East Coast. This was her first trip to Ocean City, MD. She was very impressed! bigger and cleaner than Jersey! Our room was large and comfortable, with all the current updates. Loved the bathrobes! And having coffee with my sunrise! I was impressed by how great the view was from the large side balcony. I have never had a view of the ocean and the bay from one place! And in-house dining was a real treat! As well as the gift shop. I will return and recommend to friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City