My fiancé and I stayed here for a three night stay. The best thing about the hotel is the location and ample parking. We stayed in a room on the fifth floor. The elevators are slow, small and need air conditioning. The room is average. The housekeepers did a nice job of making sure the room was clean. A light was blown near our room and it was fixed the next day. Money needs to be put into updating the bathroom wallpaper, the loose tiles, and mounting the mini fridge so it doesn't move when you open it. Putting a fan in the bathroom wouldnt hurt either. More carts for luggage would be a bonus, too. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning, while loud, worked wonderfully. The balcony is great; we had a view of the ocean and bay, but please remove the filthy/sandy/moldy carpet and put a full privacy wall between rooms. The hotel provided you with $10/day to the Taphouse restaurant, which was amazing, until this morning where we left after 35 minutes of not receiving our very simple breakfast order. The waitress forgot to put the order in...oops... many others were having a similar issue. We were on a time crunch for check out. (We did, however, get a late check out of 12pm, thanks!) The taphouse is great for drinks and entertainment. We did not enter the "parking lot pool" as it was referred to by other hotel guests on the beach. The hotel staff was friendly; check in and out was simple. Was the hotel bad? Absolutely not. I think it has a lot of potential to be a really amazing hotel if some of the aesthetics of the building were updated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City