“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 107 Hotels in Ocean City
North East, Maryland
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stayed for one night on 12/8. We arrived around 1 PM and were allowed to check in early. Staff was very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and had all the amenities we needed. We had a Ocean front room 3rd floor with perfect Ocean view overlooking the boardwalk. This would be perfect in the summertime. The bed was very comfortable. Thanks to the hotel for the two $10 vouchers to use in the bar/restaurant. We used both, one for drinks and the other for breakfast before leaving. Breakfast was very good also. There is a bus stop right out front for those that ride the buses like we do while at the Ocean. Overall, a very pleasant stay. We will look here again when we return to Ocean City.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hoteltim, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for visiting us in the off season! It is nice when we aren’t as busy so we can accommodate our guest with early check in’s! I am also glad that you found all the amenities that you needed and that you were able to take advantage of the $10.00 credit coupons for the TAPHOUSE. Please do keep us in mind for a future stay and when you call back, be sure to ask for the Return Guest Rate! Thank you for your business.

Tim Goff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed at the Paradise Plaza the weekend after Thanksgiving. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the location of the hotel is fantastic! We have stayed at this hotel before and we will definitely stay here again! We like the family-friendly atmosphere!

Room Tip: We stayed in a mini suite because of the size of our family. It has two balconies--both with tremen...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hoteltim, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for returning and spending the Holiday with us! I am thrilled that you found the rooms clean and the staff friendly. That is what I try to constantly reiterate to all my staff that cleanliness and friendliness is what is going to set us apart from our competition. The location certainly helps but we really can’t take credit for that although it IS one of the best and most convenient in town! Thanks again, we look forward to your return and we wish you a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season.

BROWNSVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is the best and nicest hotel that we have stayed in .We definetly recomend this one.We plan on returning when ever we can because we were treated like we were roalty.The personl where so nice and polite that we were blown away.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hoteltim, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your review and kind comments. I am glad we have gained another valuable customer and you plan on seeing us again! I love the fact that you were treated appropriately and more importantly that you felt like you were royalty. That is one of our main goals along with the cleanliness of the rooms. Hope to see you before next fall!

Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at the Paradise Plaza last week and it was fantastic. The room was clean and spacious, in room amenities were nice. I had forgot a toothbrush and the staff got me one right away! We were always greeted in lobby and in halls by staff and the manager Tim is wonderful. I come to Ocean City often as I am fairly local and this is the best place to stay hands down!! I will return soon!

Room Tip: 702 it was fabulous!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hoteltim, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive review! I am glad the cleanliness of the room and friendliness of the staff were up to your expectations and I am always glad to hear when anyone goes out of their way to help satisfy and deliver on a guest’s needs. Without question, the next time your schedule allows for a trip to Ocean City, please keep us in mind. We look forward to your return. Thanks again -

Crumpton, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Thanks to my mother who purchased my new husband and I an ocean front room with Paradise Plaza Inn we had a fantastic honeymoon. The lobby was warm and welcoming especially since they just had a hurricane hit! The halls were clean and quiet. The room was fantastic! We stayed in room 407 and our only real complaints were that the microwave turntable didnt turn at all (and it didnt seem to get hot enough to do alot) and the mini fridge was very very loud at night. We ended up putting a towel in front of it which seemed to lull the sound more. The jacuzzi tub was a godsend! Ive never been in one before and it was super pleasant i almost fell asleep! It was much needed because we did end up forgetting our pillows at home so we had to use the rooms pillows which werent the most comfortable in the world...1 wasnt enough and 2 gave me a crick in my neck but that was my own fault for forgetting our pillows. Other then that I have no real complaints! So glad that Hurricane Sandy hadnt affected our favorite hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hoteltim, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank your mother for purchasing your Honeymoon vacation with us. We are thrilled to have been part of your special occasion. I am also glad it turned out that you were here after “Sandy” and not before to save you from being evacuated! I am glad you told me what room you were in as I was able to assign one of our maintenance men to that room to correct the microwave problem as well as the refrigerator. I am sorry about that. Glad you were able to relax and kick back in the Jacuzzi tub. They are most comfortable. Thank you for your business and I hope you return before your 1st year anniversary. Good luck to you both.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was the second year staying at Paradise Plaza Inn and both times we were very pleased with the room and customer service. The room was neat and clean. The location is perfect for walking the boardwalk. One night we walked toward the end of the boardwalk to Sunfest; the next night we walked toward the upper street numbers to see different stores and resturants. We had an ocean front room with a large balcony and enjoyed sitting and snacking, in the evening, watching people walk the boardwalk. In the morning, what a beautiful way to watch the sun come up and shine across the ocean. I will always plan to reserve a room at this hotel when I visit Ocean City.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Hoteltim, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thanks again for being a loyal “returning customer”. In the future don’t forget to ask about the “returning guest discount”! As I keep mentioning, I am thrilled that you found the room neat and clean and our customer service meeting if not exceeding your expectations. These are the two areas I constantly reinforce to our employees that will set us apart from our competition. As most reviews mention; our location, is truly one of the best in town and unfortunately one I can’t take credit for but can certainly boast to potential guests as I could not agree more. Thank you for your comments and mentioning that the Paradise Plaza is the hotel that you will always reserve when returning to OC. I do understand though that is as long as we keep up our end of the bargain and continue to offer clean rooms and a friendly staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

From Tim, to GiGi and all other staff, thank you for a wonderful vacation once again. We have been staying at the Paradise for over 6 years and God willing, many more. Tim the GM will go out of his way to make sure you are satisfied and GiGi will give you a big smile and also go out of her way to please you. Had the most wonderful vacation in July of this year, can't wait until next spring and summer, back we go. AWESOME

Room Tip: 7TH floor view is awesome, you can see the ocean from any room with a partial view , actually any ro...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hoteltim, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
I really do appreciate the fact that although you were here last July you still took the time to write a review in October and a very generous one at that. Thank you, 1st for your kindness and second of all for stopping to take the time out of your schedule. I can’t wait to have you back next summer and hopefully one or two times before. I hope we can continue to improve the hotel to keep our returning guests happy. Thanks again for your continued patronage of 6 years!

Tim Goff

Been to Paradise Plaza Inn? Share your experiences!