Hubby and I enjoyed our one night stay at the Comfort Inn on the boardwalk. We like to walk so it was great being right on the boardwalk and the beach. The room 514 was clean, it is not ocean front but it was at the end of the building on the top floor so our balcony had a nice view of the ocean and we could also see the bay looking the opposite direction. They do have a free breakfast (waffles, eggs and sausage etc) but it was crowded so we decided to drive to one of the local restaurants for breakfast. The only problem I saw was that one of the queen size beds had a metal piece sticking a good distance out of the frame and hubby knocked his leg against the metal. Including tax we paid $85.00 with our AAA discount, not sure if this was the best price we could get at this time of the year.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Boardwalk Hotel
- Comfort Inn Boardwalk Hotel Ocean City
- Comfort Inn Ocean City
- Comfort Inn Boardwalk Ocean City Md
- Ocean City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Boardwalk Ocean City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.