Our first vacation in years. Everything was walking distance the room was great. The beach was steps away. No crazy, loud people. I was able to escape from my teens to the tiny crab shack across the street to have a beer and some outstanding little necks and crab legs with my husband and of course bring some back for the kids too. The place was great overall, the only problem was the parking, if someone parked wrong in their spot you were stuck trying to figure out where to park for the night since the front desk can't help you other then to tell you to park at the hotel next door for a fee (that was crazy, I almost lost it) then he managed to sqeeze us in a corner till morning (must have been the look on my face that helped him figure it out). The other issue for some people would be the fact that the pool is not attached to the hotel. We did not care since the beach is steps away but someone with small children may mind having to cross the parking lot entrance to get to the pool. The entire staff was also very nice and respectfull. We all had a great time and we will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel under new ownership and management for Summer 2009! Located directly on the beach with ocean front rooms & balconies. Newly renovated rooms include flat screen TV's, pillow top mattresses, Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster. Hotel amenities include outdoor pool, post-checkout changing rooms, complimentary coffee, book & game loans, and a positive smiling staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Atlantic Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel Ocean City
- Atlantic Oceanfront Ocean City