I'm actually staying here now with my husband and three small children. We originally checked in to another hotel, but had to leave there..that's a different review. Anyway, the staff is incredible, the room is great for our needs. There was no iron or ironing board and we were told there'd be a DVD player and there wasn't, however; with one mention to the staff and the items were delivered. Still debating whether or not I'd return based on the following reasons: 1. late night drinkers above and next to us the first night that woke my 15 month old several times crying, of course. 2. The girls above us continually going in and out of the room and hearing the sliding glass door all day and into early morning hours. 3. The couple having sex on the balcony above us... Really??? I'm just glad the kids were already in bed. 4. The smell of pot and the coughing from the floor right above us. Again, glad the kids were asleep.
So hotel good, but it'd be nice if families were separate from the other crowds... Not too happy about that. Kind of making me uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel under new ownership and management for Summer 2009! Located directly on the beach with ocean front rooms & balconies. Newly renovated rooms include flat screen TV's, pillow top mattresses, Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster. Hotel amenities include outdoor pool, post-checkout changing rooms, complimentary coffee, book & game loans, and a positive smiling staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Atlantic Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel Ocean City
- Atlantic Oceanfront Ocean City